Thread: Boar Hide Mask:

Default Boar Hide Mask:

I *finally* acquired one of these nice masks the other day.

I've only ever used it twice. First time was against an anchor, which had no real effect (i.e. I was doing the same amount of damage) besides the alacrity, speed, and armor boosts. I thought it must've been just the anchor's defense or something..

The second time was about 20 mins ago against mithril gollies. The same thing happened. No bonus 200% damage at all.

So I ask in mp chan. They reply 'It only works for melee weapons'.

I am ranged.

In the Mask's description, it does NOT state anything along the lines of only dealing bonus melee damage only.

It says 'Does 200% NORMAL damage'. Unless ranged/piercing damage is not 'normal', it SHOULD have the same effect for my type of damage, no?

Anyways, enough of my ranting.

The bug here is that either the Mask's description is incorrect, or the coding for the effect has faults.

Please fix the problem.

Ohh, another 'mis-print'. The length of the stun on the Mask's description does not display. But upon clicking 'Show Details' in the status bar, it shows that the stun effect lasts for 3 secs.

For possibly the most highly valued item in-game, I am amazed that something like this has been overlooked for so long.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Flachette

Default Re: Boar Hide Mask:

couple other bad issues with it is, conflicts with earthen crust, purify teched heals and detox abilities remove it

Default Re: Boar Hide Mask:

doesnt work with safety or ice armor either
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Thread Information