Thread: The war

Default The war

Do we currently have some where set up to organise our defense of istaria? Is there a public channel with a name so unobvious that I have missed it?

Should we have a public channel to organise the defense and if so what name should we give it?

I know Chaos set one up some weeks ago I was wondering if we had done the same or decided against it?

Some ideas for names if we do want to have a channel...
    Defense
    War
    Battlecommand
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Default Re: The war

A more aptly named chat channel would be better than Order's Marketplace.

Perhaps AE can have a chat bot keep it open.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Well the idea of someone running into the marketplace and and crying "The raiders are comming" is not far off...

However the battle strategy taking place in the exact same location is
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Enlil Huyuk

The job always seems to get done but having a "war" or "anchor watch" channel would make the whole thing a bit organized. I know alot of high level people who are willing to help but don't actively watch marketplace while out hunting.

There is a channel AE made, called Event, we can always use that I'm sure that'd help some

Thread Information