Thread: How do I re-activate my account?

Windzor

Default How do I re-activate my account?

Well, I got the letter. Installed the game and tried to log in. No luck. Tried the links in the letter I received. None of the links worked. So, i hit the forums. Found a thread that had the actual numbered addy for the log in. That worked. There was no option to reactivate my account, so I tried to make a new one. After completing the form and clicking submit, I get a list of errors stating my CD key is invalid, my username, email addy and some other info is already in thier database and cannot be used again. I find a link to get a new CD key which also turned out to be invalid. The difficulty in accounts makes rather little sense, especially since the letter from Dave seemed rather desperate for people to come back.

So, at this point I have no idea how to be able to play the game again. Anyone out there can shed some light as to what I need to do?

Windzor

Windzor

Default Re: How do I re-activate my account?

I forgot to mention, that I also emailed them about my troubles. I received thier automated response in about a minute and it had some links i can go to if I was having trouble making an account. And well, none of those links worked either.

Thread Information