Thread: Dragon Dimensional Pocket VIII

Default Dragon Dimensional Pocket VIII

Requires a dragon to carry an item of 3650 bulk.

A bit hard to do with an Obsidian scale pack - 2600 bulk
    And Dimensional pocket VII - 1050 bulk

Total 3650 bulk.

This is SOOO tight compared to the other tasks. No notice of requiring dragons to have Marble Scale Packs NOR notice by Dalthor the dwarf to "Return when you can carry this bullion." I don't remember if the level 20, 40, or 60 quests also require the proper levelbackpack (or some notice of "Are you ready for the load?" text) - yes, there should be some packs in the consigners, but a quest tied to the pack at 20/40/60/80?

Please adjust the quest as needed, even a 3450 bulk Mithril Bullion would serve the purpose. The quest was an interesting time, but it tied up two dragons to help with this.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Dragon Dimensional Pocket VIII

Stop carrying your life in your scalepack! [:P]

Actually, I think it was intentional to put it right at the exact amount you should be carrying with previous DP quests and an obsidian pack, but I do think it should check to see if you CAN take the load before giving it to you.

Being rooted at the spot is no fun.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Werkseikojin

:o does the quest require a portal? Why not tow in a cargo disc? :)

Per quest instructions at level 70 and 80, portalling will disrupt the quest (similar to the text for the Nova components after being crafted - was told not to portal as they were delicate). As for trying it out, hmmm - likely will work as game mechanics sometimes don'tfollow lore in the case of dragons.

:: grins at Maltavorn :: slowly skimming back, once lairs are around around I can empty my vault into lair construction . . .
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Hmm, I think I portalled regardless on one of the capacity quests (possibly lvl 80) as I didn't notice the instruction not to portal. [:)] However it didn't affect my completion of the quest in any way. Same went for the novo machine parts in fact. I didn't notice you shouldn't port with them until the third run. Again, portaling did not affect the task at all. I think it is safe to say that whatever is tracking your portal use is broken and won't fail your task as it should.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information