Thread: And once again 10 days....

Default And once again 10 days....

.... since our famous European Community Manager hasn't logged into these boards.
    I get the impression that the European Commonity is dead, period. And GN doesn't care.
    Also no response to submitted tickets. I think Luca is the only one working for HZ and he has some other jobs also. HZ is not his priority anymore.
    Who shares my opinion?
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Default Re: And once again 10 days....

Preamble: the following are exclusively feelings and exclusively mine, so I don't pretend to be correct nor true nor exact. Read this like it was a sofware application disclaimer - that is, I don't guarantee anything - not even that you exist.

I have a definite feeling that something happened.

On the old boards Luca's posts were many more maybe because Tazoon.com was an "officially endorsed and blessed" GN site while AE were more or less forced to stay on IGN.

Before Tazoon died, GN was "in charge" and AE posted there because IGN was avoided by most non trollish and hateful posters.

So basically, regardless of the owner or moderators, Tazoon was GN's playground with AE as guest.

When Tazoon died, GN lost it's main site and this because AE could not keep it alive for a reason or for another (ie was an expense on them but not under their control), so the sensible expenses and efforts to restore and keep it would only go on GN shoulders.
    AE got Tazoon personnel too (i.e. our beloved Dangit - albeit he already was to go away in any case due to other matters not relevant here), so that place would really need an effort to return alive and managed and in any case it would have lost it's "flavour".

Furthermore, GN "discovered" that this game was not the holy cow of earning and that the difficult maintenance it needs requires too many expenses to be done with skeletal and not very qualified operators in advanced things like manual SQL on live production servers (it needs some experience - I know because Ido it for a living).

All these factors together could have made Horizons fast step down from GN's priorities (the lack of economic return - how many are we? 1000? So the earnings would cover basically servers upkeep and a grunt rebooting them - Luca is not a grunt so was reallocated elsewhere) and the loss of Tazoon that was very avoidable made them stop posting almost completely in some sort of rebuttal.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Rumours speculation and nonsense again....wohoo. Can we give it a rest already?
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra
    sure. maybe once GN starts treating us as customers... [:(]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Missing Hearsay and Conjecture for the complete set [;)]

Quote Originally Posted by Korial
    Missing Hearsay and Conjecture for the complete set [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    I though Hearsay were dead and buried - please don't anyone rez them!
    Felice TINK 100 / GTH 96 / MIN 81 / Adv gimp
    Shredder T4 Spellcrafter
    Wind Server

Default Re: And once again 10 days....and a open letter to gn

hi all fellow gamers hi susan hi daedra ....
    daedra idont think we can they can we can only leave
    Sus in a humble state to you i share your ops

totaly and want to say give it a burial

but who was it who said if there is a bit life left dont let it die and pray for a revival ?

idont want to kill this sorry abit moral quarrel in me even in this misery ..... thing of a support and .... "rest selfcensored"

who is without fault throw the first stone (sets the first killing blow )

i for my self can answer this dear ppl i know my sins so i wont throw the first if needed i depart silent

i told them if they get my third goodbye i would leave the game atonce currently they have been able to frustrate me into saying two goodbyes already so i fear the will do the last stalking soon so they get me out
    greetings dunkel
    Open letter to them
    Dear Fellow Gn .... and all you unmentioned offcials

when will you recognize that if you treat the players so badly with ignorance and bad patches .... you stalk all out and fire your self

if we are out who will need you anylonger ?????????????????

only a game with players needs employees

think about if you can think and then act as you wish but dont blame us for your deeds or not deeds you act we all gamers react to you and your deeds or not deeds

greetings dunkel_ice and his two babies dragons
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Mei
    I though Hearsay were dead and buried - please don't anyone rez them!
    Good point, I retract my last point [;)]

(Hope everything's cool with you Xiao)

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Hearsay....*shudders*
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

In the absence of facts, rumors fill the void thus created. That's how it always goes. And for sure, AE hasn't done much to put down those rumors that are costing them credibility and, no doubt, subscriptions.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

You talk of rumours, speculation, heresay, conjecture and nonesense.

Well ok then lets talk about facts.

Fact: The day after tomorrow is the 15th Dec. This is the day that, in theory, the sale to Tulga Games will be approved.

Fact:
    Chris Tulumello: Game Network has a contract with Artifact Entertainment, not Tulga Games. As is the nature of proceedings like these, Tulga Games has an opportunity to direct Artifact to accept or reject (or start fresh) any contracts Artifact has with other orgainzations or individuals. As part of Tulga Games? due dillengece that contract is being reviewed (along with many other contracts). I can say that we have every intent to keep the gave available for all those who have made the positive choice to play it.
    Speculation: Well you can speculate what you like from that. Either contract with GN remains, same contract or new. Or a new contractor is found. Or the hosting is taken back in-house and a new server is made in NA for the Euro players.

Nonesense: That we can reasonable be expected to continue as we are with unresolved support tickets and no communication.
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

13 days. 2 weeks, since Luca lastlogged in. great GN. [:#][N]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

hmmm... I think where they are !!!!

Last wednesday they had a Bank holiday ..
    next week it is Christmas and new year ...

So .... In mean time they need to do some Christmas shopping and some Xmas parties at work ...

I bet he will apologies when he comes back .... (and I will say then that he is talking bullshit ! if he dares to apologies again )

[quote user="I bet he will apologies when he comes back .... (and I will say then that he is talking bull*** ! if he dares to apologies again )[/quote]

Apologies with directly followed that he´s glad we all understand you mean.

It has always like that so why change it:P

Yak yak yak.. will this affect me logging in tonight? No...

Will this post further contribute towards bad feeling in EU? Yes...

I agree that something is going on... but what's the point of *yet* another post like this?

Shove it in rants...

Spirit

its not actually in rant form yet, its just merely stating a disgruntled fact

Torquil

If you check Luca's profile, you can see he visited the forums yesterday, so he is present...

Just very, very quietly so... in several places on the forum there are still questions asked of him, still open questions for the past month.

I did get 2 Case Closed alerts from support today, of a database error on November the 24th, when Horizons had to be rebooted and rolled back, and of our ComManBot malfunctioning on the 26th. No action was taken on it, it just seems Support had forgotten about closing them...

Thread Information