Thread: Fumer's RoP... if you missed Arcat's/Critter's... you can still help ;)

Default Fumer's RoP... if you missed Arcat's/Critter's... you can still help ;)

*cough*
    Since Arcat had made a good preparation of the Kaa and Selina raid, I thought I should keep this tradition and announce that I will put my crafting tools aside and complete my path to adulthood (After 6 months this is just fair, heh?)

Since I am not doing the Helian RoP but the Lunus I already got my Phylactery which should help a lot in defeating Kaa and the others.

Still some tanking, melee and healing power is needed.

Given the latest Kaa run, if we have the same luck as Critter, it should only bea matter of minutes to run down to Kaa.

Already Claws, Arcat (andMonkee I guess)of OoR are about to join in the hunt. Claws for Spearman power, Arcat as healing princess, and monkee for being cool (;) )

Would be great to have at least 1 or 2 additional tankers, 1 more healer and 1 more damage dealer. Kaze did a great job for Lem, which schouldn't be such a problem.
    The Shadow Dragon is a different thing, we need some army then.

A KNoc attending would be cool, too for Banish Armor ability (and since I cannot join my own RoP I would miss a KNoC in the party.. hehe)

The currently scheduled time for the event is Wednesday at 22.00 CET (meeting at the Nature Tower -- travel there from Dryart).

If you would like to help or join some party to have a little bit diversion in everyday life (come on.. you know the Fyakkis need some rest) just send me a tell. I will try to be online at least 30 minutes prior to the start. So you can easily reach me by telling Fumer.

Thanks in advance for every helping hand.
    metagruen ... tailoring Sslik with a weaving hand
    Fumer ... dragon for a season

-- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

Default Re: Fumer's RoP... if you missed Arcat's/Critter's... you can still help ;)

If im online then ill gladly help.

youll not need much of an army for Shadowdragon, a single good cleric/healer and one adult dragon will do.
    As soon as you start pummeling it with the phylactery it will agro you. The adult is there to keep the heat of the healer,SD can oneshot kill the healer but cant do that to the adult drag. If SD agro's the healer one gold rage should divert agro to the adult (and a shot of the phylactery will focus it back on the hatchling)
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Default Re: Fumer's RoP... if you missed Arcat's/Critter's... you can still help ;)

if iam needed send me a tell
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Shiza

Hiyas Meta,

if I've got my puter back in working order I'll try help out when it's time. Just tell what u need me to come as. [:D]

shemra

Hehe Meta, just leave the SD to me [;)] me n him are old friends.

-Ilinga

Gimme a call if i'm on:
    royal_wind
    I can do tanking/healing/killing say it
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Drop me a tell if im online, i can hand out damage in quite silly amounts..
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Thanks all for your offers :D

I really appreciate that.... it's these times I know why I love this game so much, because the community is always helpful and there if you need some.

As I said, I will try to get it done tonite at 22.00 CET (maybe a bit later).

I will send you tells then :)

SD is a piece of cake with about 5 people, as long as your ressor dont get aggro :$

you need the old one call me ingame
    dunkel
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Yay!

Thanks to Arcat, Claws, NewAge, Monkee, Joaqim and Kafka for joining me in my battle against Kaa.

If Lem wouldn't have been such a **********, he would have shown his face and be dead by now.. but no, not a single appearance of him last nite :(

This is to say the hardest part is done.

Lem should be a piece of cake.

But for the Shadowdragon I would like to have some company :) (regardless of the hints that he's easy to kill....)

Thread Information