Thread: Cushions!

Default Cushions!

IN my post on holiday trees Dranar made mention of something he did with the pumpkins that I think would be an easy, awesome addition! He says he took some pumpkins and made a table and chairs with them for a meeting at his plot.

It made me think of a totally awesome, easily doable idea!

Our characters obviously do not sit in chairs, as you have noticed if you ever sat down. They obviously sit on cushions. What would be cool is if we had a Cushion item in the building list, similar to the pumpkins. It wouldn't even have to be buildable, just make the scaffolding be a cushion, kind of like the scaffolding for a Jack-o-Lantern is a pumpkin. Then a plot owner could plop down several cushions, have an event at their plot, then delete them if they want, no cost, no muss, no fuss. If necessary there could be a limit to the number of cushions that you could put on a plot, since that functionality already exists.

Lots of ways to get fancy with it, but just the base scaffolding would be useful.

What about it Devs? Incredibly easy and a crowd pleaser...

Default Re: Cushions!

Nice post :)

It would only take the change of a design and no coding rewuired, someone should get a dev to look at this...
    Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

Thread Information