Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least there is football on today

Default Re: At least there is football on today

It's bad when you cant have a nice enjoyable thread without someone crapping on it
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

Quote Originally Posted by Jayle Artwright
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Silvanathan Shadowbane wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Jayle Artwright wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Syllis SunFlower wrote: ROFL!!!! Maybe they didn't like the colors?

No its the same guy you gives bad ratings to everything cuz he is a bitter person

ROFL , um hello, illiterate one, try CHECKING all rated posts here and you wil see I do NOT give poor ratings to everything. Genrally just to bland boring topics such as this one. And I'm not bitter, as you seem to be with your HUGE resentment to dragons who used exploit.Who's the bitter one? Who can't stf up about the exploit? That would be you.Don't make false accusations and point fingers. Pot Kettle Black.

Like I said Bitter

Again, I am so floored by your amazing wit and catchy replies. You toss out false accusations then your only reply is to point a finger and squak bitter bitter!!! All because I find your OFF TOPIC thread BORING and rated it low. Get over it. Not everyone here thinks you are the god you think you are.[|-)]

:o Im sorry im crapping on your thread... But I just thought it shouldnt be in the general forum... Wish users could move their topics.. that would solve this :P
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

At what point did I proclaim myself god. Just posting on a forum and chatting with another person.
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

:o
    hehe in your avatar you look like your proclaiming something, heheheh...

I think everyone should just stop here and go back to ... Oh wait... you said you cant play the game... Whys that?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Jayle Artwright wrote: I like the bright colors make them stand out.
    But this a is a boy I am glad football is on since he game is down thread.They don't stand out at all on the "Optional" theme. Can't read them without highlighting. =)
    Ditto. I wish posters would think about their color choices with both theme's in mind. [;)]

I just wander why someone would waste their time on somthing they consider boring and bland. oh wait, my bad, they want to hijack the post and try to start a flame fest. you can't say that wasn't your intent. your just pissed because Jayle wasn't affraid to state his beliefs on exploits. so peeps really see what's going on, you made that apparent.
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Hip Hop, hippity hop, Froggy is on his way.

FROGBOTTOM

Thread Information