Thread: Yes, there is still someone that roleplays

Default Yes, there is still someone that roleplays

I'd like to thank Rakku, the Snowy dragon alt (sorry I forgot the name. Sylthara?), Paradise and the others who yesterday provided me several minutes of nice roleplay.
    I look forward to more [H].
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Yes, there is still someone that roleplays

meeting someone and doing rp is always fun!
    especially if people you dont know suddenly join :)

Snowy

Sylphera you mean [;)]

*hides again in her warm nest to regenerate from all that sadness Vahrokh has*

It was good fun Vahokh.. [:)]

I have vowed to at least do more role-play than I have done in the past, as it helps set up some good dialogue. You don't have to, but I would encourage any character in the game to write or at least consider a little back story for their character. This is so that when you're in a RP situation you can respond as your character would do.

Plus, even though I'm always doing it... I'm growing to dislike RL stuff getting into the channels.. I mean true pure RL stuff. I don't mind it, but you loose the game experience a bit. Of course this has nothing to do with me playing rock music while playing... [:P]

Speaking of RL.. I need to get back to work!

Spirit/Rakku

RP is always fun :D
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

greetings

so we have you back thanks for being so good to us after i read your posts

i thought they had driven you out thanks thanks for staying

greetings dunkel and his babie s
    dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Ystalin

I enjoyed watching scaled channel too yesterday night. It was so intriguing I actually stopped running around fighting stuff to sit down and watch this marvel of roleplay. When I read what happened to Vahrokh's parents I wanted to roar and tear some dwarf apart...
    I would have joined too if I wasn't so hesitant.

Snowy

No fear Ystalin we dont bite *smiles*.
    At least i dont bite for Vahrokh i cant talk.

/me has no idea how to RP ill just still to killing things

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Role-playing, in scaled? What... how... when? *Looks at log from yesterday.* Nope, must've been late at night then - if it indeed took part in the small hours my brain wouldn't have been functioning at optimum to yield some nice role-playing from me anyway.

So... people still role-play? I really wouldn't able to notice due to the 'd00dy' talk that taints my ears thatI hear almost everywhere I go. I'm a veteran roleplayer, if I do say so myself. I like to indulge myself at a regular basis, frequently visiting even meager 'message-board-based' RPs like those hosted at Avidgamers to give my grey-matter a good workover.

Well... to be honest I haven't role-played 'solidly' in HZ for what seems like months and months; I figured that it was absent or not welcome. I only had a 'mini' role-play session with a dragon named Eisdrache Nemesis but it was a bit awkward as he started it unexpectedly and just when I was going to leave for the night too, so it was rather sloppy.

Looks like I will be keeping my eyes and ears trained for another such occurrence.

~ Azon'.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

In some games it's obligatory to write down you story.

Anyway, I wrote down mine much time ago in Tazoon.com.

I manage to salvage my story but it's in a thread initiated by another dragon (Icabald Percival Dragon) so I am not sure it's sensible for me to post it.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Tommy and myself combined roleplaying, fun and circus-style show this night in Kion.

Tomy pulled down some sand beetles - and I shouted that a duel was to take place. I can't remember all the weird things we told people there, but it all ended up in a lot of dark cyclones on the evil beetles trying to take over Kion ;)

It might not be roleplaying in everyone's definition of the word, but for us who are not used to such things it was the best we could do :)

Too bad I'm not a dragon myself, would've loved being there during your session :)
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Ahh, its nice to see more people still roleplay...that is good [Y]

If there will be more RP days like you described, i will be really pleasured to at least listen [:)]

Here is one dragon [B] for Vahrokh, made from very tasty hop-plants with some gnome spice, taken from West-Aughundel farm! [Y]

Can I have one too? mmmmmm [;)]

It seems I should have scaled open, no matter what char Im using. *smirks*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information