Thread: Healing lag

Default Healing lag

My dwarf now trains in healer, and I noticed a few sec delay from when casting healing spells until you actually get healed.
    It becomes even more obvious when casting several healing spells.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Default Re: Healing lag

Yeh, sometimes it doesn't update at all until the mob(s) bring me below of what I started off with. i.e. I have 1000 HP left, heal myself 1500 HP, and my health bar wont update until they've dealt 1501+ damageto me.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

aye

Its not just affecting healers, but spirists, or I imagine most spell casting folks. My spirit bolts are soo lagged, that after the monster is dead, there are about four more still going into a dead monster.

Yea, I also noticed my spirit bolt sometimes won't go, and then it hits two times.

yes..sucks because sometimes lag is the cost of a life

My Reaver's Spirit Bolt has often had a stutter, enough that I incorporate it into my combat style. What I've noticed lately, with my Dragon, is I can't be sure Instant Heal is actually doing anything.

I select myself, I hit the hotkey, and either instantly or in a little while (that lag thing) the jagged lightning animation happens. But for some reason I cannot get the "you heal yourself with x for y health" messages, even though I have every combat dialogue box checked, so I have no verification the Heal has worked. I'm usually getting severely beat up by the mob I'm fighting, so there is no visible health bar jump, IF the Heal is even working.

It clearly does lag quite a bit sometimes, and my casting bar and casting animations are out of sync on my repeating prime bolt spell.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    90 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/40 Carpenter/72?3? Reaver

-Myrthwynn Elendion, Crai Aisling, 19 adv/20 craft

What I hate is Dmg lag I will be at 3/4 health then all of a sudden I am dead. How am I to know when to heal if my health bar dosent move.
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

I have also noticed that when a monster is dead, he still has some of his health showing on his health bar too.

I've seen some strange stuff going on with techs lately.I think I've seen it before too. I hit with a teched spell and the damage does not show till I hit a second time. Makes that second hit look like a doosey and it never happens when I hit with an unteched spell.

Thread Information