Thread: Crashing when Working on Plot

Dranar

Default Crashing when Working on Plot

On Order I am the owner of the Long, beachfront, central plot in Parsinia.

I was away for a few days on a trip and came back to a patch and those wonderful Winter Festival structures so I go and try to work them. Well I can open my Plot window fine, and I can look at "Some" of the structures on the plot that are finished fine, but whenever I get to look at the Unfinished ones the "Large Pumpkin" in particular I usually would hang and crash. I also tried the order of just looking at the Large Pumpkin on it's own and was fine to view it but as soon as I opened my Plot window and went to the Construction tab for it I crashed again.

I crashed three times in the attempt of this in quick succession.

I had some of the pumpkins up as decoration, uncarved, for their looks and also a set of them to mark the location of a table for a thanksgiving party I held.

Information of me...

Radeon 9600 pro, 128 megs.
    Play in windowed mode
    1 Gig of Ram

Just incase any of that might be helpful in finding the bug. :)

Default Re: Crashing when Working on Plot

Dranar,

I am unsure right off-hand what could be causing this, but if you could please open a support case on it we will take a look. Also, please double-click the "enable_debug.exe" file in your main Horizons folder. Then login and after a crash zip and upload your logs from the \logs\ and \logs_old\ folder to the case. We'll take a look at those and get the opinion of the Client Team is needed.

Thanks!

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information