Thread: Mage Quest Broken?

AZVladimir

Default Mage Quest Broken?

Has anybody done the mage quest right after Level 10 post merger? Sorry, don't know the exact level but it tells you to go a dangerous place and kill guardians of a great treasure.

Well . ..the Dangerous place is smack in Central Valley and the exact spot has a plot on it. When I went there it said 'Mummys sensing your intent rise up to stop you' and the quest changes to 'Kill the Trove Guardian' but there is not a thing there to kill. Totally empty. Anybody have a suggestion?

AZV

Default Re: Mage Quest Broken?

Kill the plot owner. It may not fix it, but at least you'll feel better. And it will teach others not to build over important quest locations. [:P]
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

If killing the plot owner doesn't help, you could also open a support ticket[;)]. And also, make sure you've waited several minutes at the location, so sometimes spawns take longer than expected. I had this issue with my shining blades quest.
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

AZVladimir

The solution was pretty simple, I just had to hang out for a minute or two for the mummies to spawn. Qwest still works fine.

Thread Information