Thread: (Loot) LAG Problems!

Default (Loot) LAG Problems!

For me this is the single most annoying thing at the moment.

Sometimes it takes 10-20 seconds for the loot window to appear.

Something is seriously wrong with the server/Database.
    I also died twice today while I was at full health and could run around dead as long as I wanted! A friend also experienced it both times in the northern island at the Giant Ghost mobs.
    (you notice you are dead when your gifts disappear, and you get the death msg -if you get that msg at all)

Thanks.

ps. Could this also be the reason why my shining blades quest is broken? Since the server did not register (packet loss?) me killing the Spirit of the Knight while my combat chat window and activity log clearly states I killed it.
    Now it won't respawn anymore because it only spawns once? Ticket 29071
    (plz give me the SB spell, I have 5 soups for you devs in my inventory - yummy ;)

Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Default Re: (Loot) LAG Problems!

100 % agree with you!

We kill mobs in large groups and we need more time to loot them as to kill them.
    Today we had to wait many times ~1 minute and more to get the lootwindow.
    Wolfes Beetles .. later on we tried the 100-120 Meats .. same there in most places .. only at the entrance we had most times no problems with looting the corpses.

And northern deadlands problems here too.
    I lost my buffs .. ok they run out ... i try to renew them and found the "you got 1 DP" message in the log ?!
    Still at full health 3454HPs level 100/rating 132full mithrilplate 1900+ Armor and no mobs on the screen .. no damageloges just nothing only a DP.

And some ppl incl. me have problems recalling from there too.
    I get 1-2 frames if i recall to NR from the new isle and some others are CTD every time they try to recall from there. (got those problems from other locations too but only 2 times until now)

We got a new combat-manager some months ago and all was good for me and many other players i know on earth-server.
    Now theperformance has turned in the complete wrong direction again:

- Mobs not visible until you are just in the middle of them
    - Loot takes ages
    - Spots got cut in the half (icy dire wolfes .. or earth may have problems ?)
    - Combat-Manager seems to lock completely again in some areas > new island

If the loot-lag is due to lower PC/shard we need more PCs/shard.
    If it is the DB we need more processors/ram there
    If the mobs "spawn" so late to get the traffic for loading unneeded mobs down this has to be done with some other routines but not as it is now.

Please AE try to fix those things as this is one of the main problems for holding/getting new players ingame.
    If they see the engine performing that bad .. they simply will not stay no matter how good the game may be in other parts.
    Its bad for both crafters that have to harvest between the mobs and adv. while killingthem.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Lag is pretty bad.Was on guild hunt ing WDL and we had about 15mobs on us..fight was going on I was atking.all of sudden grp says FLY DRAKE! and Im like wth? Im at full health 10mins later when everyone is gone I drop dead.
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Aenos on the Unity Shard
    One of those rare Helians. [Retired]
    draggy adventurer lev 100 / crafter lev 81

It said i got killed, got my Dp, lostmy gifts/buffsand no more... could fly around and do pretty much anything.. and when the lootlagwindow popped up, i couldnt loot it.. it was that way i noticed i was uh undead...
    Aenos on the Unity Shard
    One of those rare Helians. [Retired]
    draggy adventurer lev 100 / crafter lev 81

i dont know what went wrong but the loot lag or the buff lag is horrible

you activate an ability, nothing happens but the button greyes. 20 seconds later pop the ability activates :( ....

and this with a normal server EU

a merge? how will GN safe money? they have to invest more money to get stable server/DB

3 Servers into 1

the one servers will have have at least the same hardware as 2 old servers! this would be ok because 30% will quit

Nords

Pls fix this AE/GN, the lootlag is killing all the fun in hunting. After last patch on EU servers, the lag has come 10x more than usual, I and my friend were hunting and both had the lag death out of nowhere. Window said we died but we could still walk around and do stuff. This is getting more than just annoying and it sucks that we haven't yet gotten 1 reply from AE/GN about it.

FIX THIS ASAP!!!

I have been told that in NA it's patched (the lag stuff in looting) at least.
    We'll see....
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Elkandriel

I`ve had this lag also happened a tons. Mob loot windows take ages to load sometimes. Also very often when I am leveling up my group mates see me leveling few secs before I see a lvl up message. In groups this lag just gets worse. Playing solo I usually don`t have issues execpt loot lag andthat I am taking only one mob at a time too.

Thread Information