Thread: HiYo

Fyron

Default HiYo

Hi all, im new to istaria so please help lol. I came across the site n game whilst i was searching for the fantasy rpg "Kingdoms of Istaria" but stubbled on this so i thought i would try it. All of it sounds realy cool.

If any one could tell me if we can make our own custom made weapons and signature attacks please tell.[:)]

Fyron

Default Re: HiYo

welcome to the world of istaria. No there are no Signature weapons or attacks but you can have custom made weaponsand custom armor (even colored)and each school has there unique ablities and if you are debating on dragon or a biped (those that walk on two legs) bipeds and dragons are 100% totaly different. If you play a biped basicaly each raceis the same(except for racial ablities) now dragons on the other hand they are not a walk in the park to play be prepaired to get your hand dirty playing them. If you play on Chaos I can be ably to give you advice during the game to help you play.

ps sorry for bad gammer....havent sleep in over 30 hours new years party[^][S][|-)]

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Welcome to Horizons[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

phinius pegasus

Hey younf lad, if yer goes with order I'll be there every weekend ter help yee on yur qests and adventurin until you catch up wit me an we become equals, harharhar, gud luck, and make sure to whack a gruok for me will yer!

Thread Information