Thread: Help pls!

phinius pegasus

Default Help pls!

Is there a way to not pay and not play for a year or something if I want to switch to EQ2 but then come back to Hz after?

Default Re: Help pls!

Simple. Remove autobilling and stop playing. Can't be that hard to figure out? ;)
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

phinius pegasus

But I don't want to erase y char info though...:(

I'm pretty sure AE doesn't delete the character information on the servers. The only thing I can think of that you would lose is any plots you own.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

kinwashi

char info will not be lost however if you are gone for too long (i think its 3 months) you will lose any plots your chars have. also you may have to visit ibills website to cancle payment as well as closing the account on the loging page. and eq2 wasnt all that great if you ask me

While plot repossession code was active - and I am guessing it will be soon again, with auctions out of the way - any plot that belonged to an account inactive fro 30+ days was repossessed by the Empire. This repossession cycle ran on the 7th of every month. A repossessed plot would be stripped of all structures and placed back on sale at it's listed value. Guild plots, the devs have told, will retain the completed guild house.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information