Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I feel like old and outdated, not ready for the bright future

Default Re: I feel like old and outdated, not ready for the bright future

I will help ya Sunuke!
    You can always trust your fav. lizard!
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Vindra

Hey Vahrokh, you greedy firewyrm, couple days ago I boughta Tier II spell from you for the enormous price of 2 s...

... and I still have to thank you for finding the time to make it, when nobody else in market was even THINKING about answering to my "wtb.."
    Cutting off small Spellcrafters? Yeah, sure - as if there were that many..

Can't say much about the other issues you have with HZ right now. I usually only go to market when I want to buy or sell anything and all my toons are far to small - even after 12 months of playing - then to attract leechers. But yes, there has been a change in attitude since the Merger. We all lost many friends. From my last guild only 3 people are left - all the others gone to different worlds.
    Community sticks to nationalities now even more than before the merger. People stick to others they know from the old times. And everybody is complaining.. even me. I would have to go crafting to get my plot done - but when I take a look at the dwindling number of players, I do not think it will be worth the effort.. What good is a plot with a cozy place to sit and watch a sunset, when there's nobody left to enjoy it with..

If you really do not enjoy the game anymore, take a pause or go. Sometimes it's the only right thing to do.
    I didn't have much to do with you in Game - apart from the one spell bought - but always thought your postings here were above the standard. So, if you go, you'll be remembered.. if you stay, make sure you got a reason for it. There's nothing worse than logging into a game that's no fun anymore..

[:|]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Thread Information