Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like old and outdated, not ready for the bright future

Default Re: I feel like old and outdated, not ready for the bright future

greetings Vahrokh

iam sorry i answer so late

this is just a try of answer you have given me lot to disgest and think about it

right n ow after reading i cant feel you are wrong
    i never thought of you feeling same as me
    it saddens me that iam not the poor lonly guy who has this feelings

right now i dont know what i can do to cheer you up iam down a bit myself and think hard of the 20.01.05 when my account expires

will try to pm you a letter later but right now its need to settle in

to ani : i am i fear in nearly the same mood as vahrokh
    i thougth the creation of litte dragons would cheer me up it does to a point but not enough

so there fore a saddend greetings dunkel and family

dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

Nice summation Vahrokh, and one that many recognizes as a fairly good description of the current status/atmosphere on Unity at the moment.

There are quite a few things I have never agreed with you on, and probably never will, but you always give good reasons and arguments on why you see things in a certain way and why some things should be changed (Which is not very common from either the extreme "haters" or the extreme "fans" incidentally) and that is a trait I value very much, even if I might not agree with the premise or solution. You at least TRY to make sense in what you describe/propose, and that is something that is needed.

Wether your suggestions might be considered stupid or brilliant by those who read/hear them they usually give a good basis for discussion, but sadly, as you say, there are those that make their utmost in trying to derail any sensible thread/discussion (or derail it just because it is you who starts a thread/discussion) wether it be on these boards or in game.
    Just ignore them Vahrokh. There will always be people like that no matter what and they probably take it as a victory when they get others to go silent.

As for accusations of overcharging and "stealing" work from low level crafters, just ignore those as well.

Most of those complaining, and those trying to ridicule others in Market channel for their prices, are either trying to make themselves look important and knowledgeable or have their own agenda in another direction.
    One thing is mentioning that a price is perhaps a bit high (or low), another thing is to try to ridicule others in the process of informing about the "fact."

And besides, if a service/product is priced too high you won't get any sales so why do others, that might be in the same business, care at all?
    Should be more sales to those who are cheaper then if they manage to make and deliver the service/product within an acceptable timeframe (from customers viewpoint) or have I misunderstood something about basic economy?
    Or perhaps that IS the problem, that some of the complainers don't deliver within a timeline accepted by a prospective buyer and they dislike that others actually deliver within an accepted timeline and get the sale, even if the price is higher than their own?

And as for "stealing" customers from low level crafters:
    Started a new character not too long ago and decided to not use any known connections I might have, or hand over any money from one of my "older" characters.
    Ended up taking a few craftclasses just to be able to get some basic equipment before dying of old age....
    There were some skill 1-100 equipment/spells for sale, but most of those are priced closer to 1 silver a piece, which is not exactly beginner friendly.

Truth be told, there ARE items to be found at sensible prices but wether this is from young crafters or experienced crafters doing what they can to help stock the beginner island consigners I can't say, but there is usually not much to be found for a beginning character with a small purse.

Community Spirit:
    The behaviour of some individuals in Market, and other places, makes it a bit hard to spot any good community spirit on Unity.
    It is there for sure, but the communities are small (as in within guilds, between guilds and between friends) and not Unity-wide.
    What is needed I think is a BIG project that only the server as a whole can undertake, both adventurers and crafters, to try to bring some unity to Unity. Not a little tunnel here, a bridge there, some anchors spread around, but more like on "the freeing of Feladan" scale. It was these projects (and the competition between the shards) that gathered people and formed the community spirit and pride I think. Even those not participating directly in these event would feel some of it rub over I believe.

As for PL new/young players, I don't really have much of a problem with that since I decided early on to stay invisible most of the time, and at those few occasions where some has asked I have just flatly refused, but that was a while ago and I suspect (from various posts) that the "climate" and language used when told no has changed a lot, and not for the better.

Bottom line:
    Don't let the few who complains about your dedication or style of writing or way of playing dictate you. (Because they are few, even if it might not seem so since they are so vocal.)
    For each of the complainers, there are many that likes and appreciate, even if they don't agree on all issues, to be kept somewhat informed about what goes on in IRC, on the boards (not that many percent of gamers that go to any board related to the game they play) and to know that there are people who tries to do their best in getting a better game and that raises important questions that should be answered.

Not all suggestions will be liked by all, but at least you bring reasoned suggestions and try to show the how's and why's of it all.

With respect

I said it before and I will say it again Vah, you worry to much, especially about what haters say. Basicly you should worry less about those you find undesirable elements, and more about enjoying yourself[:)]

What you bring up about is still very relevant though, and to me at least it shows how bad it is when Vah and Dunkel, two pillars in the dragon community from Ice,gives statements like this.Both where amongst the last dragons I would have expected to hear this from up until recently,unfortunatly you can alsoaddme to their ranks of people who's starting to get serious doubts. To be honnest the title of this thread is spot on, on how I feel myself.

My own reasons are more game based than community based though. I do think though that the decline of the community has been going on for a long while, on scaled at least it started around the time of the crimson scourge, months before the merger.

Many of the reasons you state, are the exact reasons why I hardly visit the bigger channels, and mostly keep to myself or people I already know. Not very productive I know, but it has saved me from trouble so far.

These days I don't have very many friends in the game left, and those I have are hardly never online. I have seen way to many friends leave, many of those central in the community and their disapearence has left gaping holes that have made the community less friendly and open.

Being 100/100 for more than a half year now, and with 100+ days ingame time,all that's left is grinding gems for money, mithril for hoard, or killing mobs in the vaugue hope they will drop something usable. I used to spend my time on events and helping others, especially hatchlings with ROP. But these days ROP's are far between, and I have burned myself on a couple of occasions on people who just wanted to be carried through their ROP, which also makes you less inclined to help.

I cling to the shred of hope I have, that AROP will allow dragons to develop their dragons also after AROP, like bipeds can with multiclassing. Not saying it has to be the same way as bipeds, just something that will let me feel I'm actully achieving something and developing my dragon further.
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Quote Originally Posted by Cylian Golas
    Sunuke if you think the Blight Anchors event is a good event you are sadly mistaken. The kind of event we need is something that is action packed from beginning to end and not every now and then when the mobs pop up.
    This is your opinion Cylian one which i don´t share so lets agree we dissagree on this point

shemra

Vahrokh, thank you for voicing what alot of players are thinking, and thank you for being honest.

You have earned your honor and my respect.

-Ili

Yes we certainly do disagree Sunuke lol

A good event is not one which only rears it`s head now and again withvery littleto keep people interested.

IMO [;)] [:P]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Nereya

Mylord elder scaled knight, I wholeheartedly agree with you, though your tone, if I may say, sounds a bit pessimistic. Someone had to spell it and you deserve respect for having the guts to do so, and even more respect for saying it in a civilizedmanner, mate. *Hat (err...helm) off*

Till the merger, HZ, which is my first mmorpg, has given me much fun.
    Not for the lore, the engine nor the immersion feeling of course, they're so thin/bad/broken/nonexistent/whatever... but for people in here.

I found a real bright community spirit, and guys/gals that I can call friends, even if I never met them.
    It was a story about solidarity and cooperation, and I'm not afraid to say I loved it.

It was the main (only ?) reason for me to keep logging, like stepping into a friendly house where you know you'll find warm welcome, fresh [write your favourite drink there please], and laughters and tales around the fireplace. Well, you got my point I think.

Now, like you, I feel like this spirit is fading.... BUT

BUTif you, like so many elders,go down to the Sleeping Heroes cave, you'll only make your friends sad andprove the cockroats right.

BUT there's hope. Yes I know the game doesn't provide us a cause at the moment... and that we're supposed to be champions of a struggling world, aren't we ?Yes I know the mobs aren't that challenging for uber multi100-ers. Yes I know about the above-mentionned cockroats behaviour. And yes I know we aren't provided means to build events by ourselves... BUT WE CAN TRY.

Come on, fellows, if you like this game, don't give up ! rise ! Bring some ideas to the light ! A market channel is a good idea, but why not an in-game fair ?
    Lore is badly needed ? write your player's story, even a synopsis and spread it ! We need bards, heralds and storytellers !
    It is soooo boring to craft and/or hunt => neverdropping trophiesor money to refund again and again the zillionaires Vielos => finding a crafter => funding the crafter and so on ? What about a competition within guilds or races or whatever you can imagine, with a treasure (and I meanA treasure) as a prize, a treasure we would have all contributed to constitute (with maybe some previous hunt quests before) and which, for example, could only be found after a well designed server-broad quest. A treasure hunt, for a change ?
    And that's just a handful, I'm sure you all have some in store [Y].

In my humble opinion (which all the above is related to, and that's only that worth), we need to calm down on the t5 fury...or it will kill the spirit for good (or better say 'for bad'). First it was the crimson, then the plotplotplot, then the build-it-all-while-super-vault-is-in, and now this kind formulas/tech satyr providers... All about bl**dy gold fevers, everyone in a hurry, no more time for others. Hey, folks, it's a game ! not a race for life ! Hey, mates, there are nice people to meet, behind the keyboards ! Enjoy the both !

Just my 2 coppers. Congratulations to the ones who've read it all, and, above all, understood my "franglish"...Shakespeare, forgive me [:$])

Quote Originally Posted by Nereya

Now, like you, I feel like this spirit is fading.... BUT

BUTif you, like so many elders,go down to the Sleeping Heroes cave, you'll only make your friends sad andprove the cockroats right.

BUT there's hope. Yes I know the game doesn't provide us a cause at the moment... and that we're supposed to be champions of a struggling world, aren't we ?Yes I know the mobs aren't that challenging for uber multi100-ers. Yes I know about the above-mentionned cockroats behaviour. And yes I know we aren't provided means to build events by ourselves... BUT WE CAN TRY.

In my humble opinion (which all the above is related to, and that's only that worth), we need to calm down on the t5 fury...or it will kill the spirit for good (or better say 'for bad'). First it was the crimson, then the plotplotplot, then the build-it-all-while-super-vault-is-in, and now this kind formulas/tech satyr providers... All about bl**dy gold fevers, everyone in a hurry, no more time for others. Hey, folks, it's a game ! not a race for life ! Hey, mates, there are nice people to meet, behind the keyboards ! Enjoy the both !
    Raises himself for neverending Standing ovations ....[Y]

Nice speech Neraya I enjoyed reading it. I think the events are the ones we create ourselves things like the hunt I had with Hagen and some other hunters. I know it´s not a constant but I can promise you one thing it was loads of fun.

Saturday Shula and I are organising the build of the Lava Tube. This is a nice craft event we all could join in to get some nice new hunting ground.

So please everybody go read the tread about this event and join in if you have time saturday.

We need dragons for transport and ofcourse gathering of resource and we need construction workers for T1 and T2 work and you don´t have to be optimal on it aslong as it stays within a fair amount.

I still think there is a community on Unity. You mention it is not the same as the old 'Ice' community etc, well us Earthlings feel the same. Things have changed since the Merge.

However just because we don't all use Marketchat or Event to communicate with each other doesn;t mean we are not communicating.

I think you'd be surprised at the communities potential, if we were actually given something to do together. All hope is not lost, just a general sense of purpose for us all just now.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

only the hardcore players stayed. the casual players and newbies left the game because of the last problems (bugs/merge/no plots)

there are no low lvl crafter anymore

no t2 spellcrafter filling up the consigners...

to many exploits with money so money is worthless to buy anything unique, and if you sell your crafted items to the pawni you can create more money than to put it to consi, see that someone made the same item price -100cc and none is buying your items...

the community is starving, maybe dying, hey the common tonge in any chat is:

-ding ding lvl 12 (but having 3x lvl 100 and lvl up every 5 seks)
    -wow look what ive looted (Armor V) selling for at lease 2 gold offers pm me

always awaiting gratulations for 0,00 achievement and the true important things are gone :(

Well during my RP life, there were few nice events player made.

First - Dragon party
    It started in NB, one adult drag sitted at grass and in 10-20 minutes, there were 8 hatchies around him, doing a "childish" mess. He told us some story and funny things, than we moved to kion, there we were target of many cameras of players. Hehe everyone didnt see so big crowd of drags [:D] We moved up the mountain and funny hunt started, we were killing some mobs, which all of us can handle, gaining solid xp, than we went on HUGE fire golem lvl 45 (biggest lvl was adult lvl 35 and me 31) and tried to kill him. It was really long fight full of fun [:)]

This event ended after about 6 hours. During whole time some left, some new joined but many funny things happened and everyone was happy. (and also on this party it was first time i met Ambia Silverscale [;)] )[Y]

Second event was that big gathering of all players at HARRO, i dont know how many players were there cause my PC was unable to show me all of them [:S]
    This great march of maybe hundred and more people marched on Bligh area and the great battle started...and lol, uncountable piles of dead corpses everywhere..

After refreshing there were revenge, which was succesfull and AE got its as* kicked and the empire started to celebrate...

There are many ways how to get the game more "spicy" and how to get fun. Words are more than swords and spells sometime...

If I continued playing I would miss you in the game, but since I'm not I'll miss you in general. [W]

Do you know who should make an MMORPG? You.[Y]

I agree with what Shawmoking wrote, particularly the bit concerning Earth folk feeling the same as Ice people. I miss Wind as it was, but that doesn't mean that Winds' way was the right way to enjoy the game.

We had learnt each othersquirks on Wind, were settled in our ways, had our channels and knew what they were for etc. etc.Now we have the three servers thrown together and without some big event to occupy us, we have time to notice that people from other servers don't "do it" our way.

We perhaps just need to learn to "live" with each other again as we all had to when we logged in for the first time on our respective servers.

I am as guilty as the next, being one of those that is an "undercutter" on glowing essence orbs. Myquestion though, to you, Vahrokh, is why you feel that your price is the only acceptable price.

When we happened to be in game at the same time, it felt like it was only a matter of time before you would begin your market channel preach/advicetous ******** glowing essence "undercutters". What you never mentioned ever at the time, and I always wondered if you had even noticed it, was that my pale orbs were, in fact, 5 coppers more expensive than your pale orbs. I never complained or asked you to raise your price, that was just the way it was and I was happy to see if mine sat there until they were returned to my vault.

So you and I did not see eye to eye on the price of obs - big deal - life goes on. It doesn't make you a worse person than me, nor me a worse person than you. It did not mean that there would not be a time when I would appreciate another aspect of your passion. That was proven when I typed in a little support to you in the market channel regarding your concerns about posting the irc stuff there.

You say that us "undercutters" have stopped selling them because we have, in our turn, been undercut ourselves. Maybe that is correct for some, but I stopped selling them because I actually did not need to gather them anymore at the time. It was nothing at all to do with getting my knickers in a knot over another player undercutting my price.

You may wonder why I am even bothering to explain this. I am because I believe it is easy to come to this forum and write an extremely long post regarding others playstyles that results in many posts being added that offer a comforting arm around your shoulder and a few jabs at those players that you seem to think are spoiling your game.

I have had a disagreement with you over those flipping orbs and wanted to balance the picture a little. I know that I was very sharp in some of my responses to you, but hey, you are not always too sensitive in your approaches to others yourself. You have, however, decided to include me and my actions in your post which I would believe gives me a little right to respond. I realise that you did not name me but I can read and see statements that would include me in your post.

I feel sure that you will appreciate that some of us hinted at in your post may feel moved enough to tap away a response on our keyboards, and being open minded to others views, you will allow us to have our little say with good grace.

I hope that the suggestions made by Sunuke and some others happen so that we have a common goal to achieve in game. I also truly hope, Vahrokh, that you find some happiness again within the game as it is so obvious how much you enjoy playing a dragpn and would be a shame that the price of some make believe flipping glowing essence balls would ruin that for you.

Take care

Rainbow

VAH is the ONE !! can't u understand that ? i've rarely meet someone so kind and so nice with "newbs", as some morons used to call them !!

To VAH = hey dude you're totally right about the "atmosphere" thing, why do you think i left ?

To the Morons = let Vah alone and stop flaming his acts, he has probably helped you more than anyone and i'm sure u didn't realized it !
    or i'll be back to NI you all !
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Okay another post where we all can come together and share our feelings about the state of the game:

First something to you Varokh.

I know you from the old boards, from the new boards and from IRC. And now we are actually on the same shard.
    One side of you is that you are friendly towards players and are one of the few that actually use the "say" channel and greet people. *shame to me that I usually recognize the "varokh waves hello to metagruen" not before I already left the scene ;)

On the other hand since the old boards you are known to be one of the few players that ALWAYS have to complain. No offense. But sometimes I personally feel you need to complain about at least one thing a day ... the "undercutting" of glowing orbs as a subject is a topic not worth to discuss.
    You are an extreme player.
    Extremely friendly.. and extreme in "whining".
    I know that when Rainbow is involved ... she is the last person to be involved in any "gameplay-ruining-actions".
    Really. There are a few peeps that I would lay my hands in the fire and one of those is Rainbow.

While you are most certainly right in a lot of your aspects, it just seems worthless to discuss them over and over again, like you do.

Don't get me wrong. I am really happy to play with you on the same shard, but sometimes I would love to tap you on the shoulder and say "calm down mate, it's just a game"

NOW to the situation itself:

1. the looting thing you mentioned. When I was in group it was most certainly always the same when it comes to looting. When you loot something that you cannot use, and someone else in the group needs it, he/she gets it.
    So when I am hunting with dragons, and I loot a dragon form/spell form I cannot use I give it away.
    When I am hunting with a group of higher levels and I cannot contribute much to the kills, I do not even loot at all.
    And most of the people I know do the same.

2. The crafting for lower levels. ..... I posted something to this on the other thread.

3. Roleplay. If there is one thing that I really find saddening sometimes is that almost noone seems to pay attention to the /say chat.
    When I am running along a resource field and I am working with someone at the same machines for quite some time I usually say somehting like "Heya. Nice day for some spool makeing , eh?"
    But a lot of people do not seem to react or reply at all. (but as I said above. Since I am usually in group/guild chat.. I often do not pay attention to the say tab, too :) )

4. What I had to experience in the last2-3 months and whati personally feel changed the game experience to the worst amount is the higher pace/speed of everything.
    The relaxed gamestyle has faded.
    Before tier V forms/techs, plot auction, tier V mobs ...there has never been that race for anything as another poster before me already mentioned.
    back then you had the occasional Wolf hunters, Marrow hunters. When a crafter wanted to crafta teched set, he collected IBMs and that was it all about.
    People had time to chat. Do events.
    When I think back sometimes I draw WIND in the brightest colors. But it was really nice.

Then came the race for forms and techs. With that came the Fyakkis - maybe the single most gamebreaking mob (although I use them , too). With that came multi-enemy bonus... and suddenly we have a race for forms / techs / multischools.

Groups are harder to find. people were leaving. and so on.

Then came the race for gold and plots.

Then came the race for building before vault shrink.

Noone seems to have time no more. I have to admit, that I am rushing a bit, too in the last days because I am still not sure how my future in HZ will be with WoW on the Horizon and I for myself and due to my low speed have not hit a 100 at all (although playing since march :) )

The best moments in the last weeks were the GH building for our Tavu Guild community. Making new friends from ICE and Earth.
    Getting help in building from other players.
    Getting my little Hatchling to fly after all that time.
    And so on.

I still have fun and I for myself don't draw the colors as black as you do Varokh.

If there is one thing at all that ruins a lot of gameplay, I have to say it has been the money (economy) thing.
    with high tier and the PB it was so easy to make mass amounts of money if you did it long enough. There are enough threads about that problem. But if we had lesser money makeing sources the whole forms market would be affordable to people other than high-levels.

It's the greed that makes people play the way they play.

When I was at the Fyakkis (3rd time ever) in EDL I noticed at first there were me and Joaqim (who gladly invited me although I did only 1/3 of the damage to the mobs than he did) and 2 other people fighting.
    Now instead of makeing a group and have fun together, the people keep fighting on their own to max XP.
    People don't want to big groups because they are greedy for more XP.

Why do people not join anchors? becaue they get more XP at some other place and risk DP....

-- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

all ppl miss the old shards i think ...

On earth we had no "mighty-market" filled with ppl able to buy everything and a bit more at prices far too high to ever refinance them with crafting ....
    But thats only one thing ... the problem is that there is nothing left to do in HZ ... even the first bipeds are maxxed out soon in levels.
    I stopped leveling adv. completely since merge and have only done a few craftlevels in this time too.
    I have no clue why to level a 5th class to 100 or a 10th 15th ... at a speed far too high to have something to do in the future of the game.
    And i have no clue why to level crafters as there are too many of them arround for too few customers. You can only craft in expert-range with a nearly complete set of techs ... and until i got those i am cursed to hunt or pay for the techs.
    Everything is too fast .. with those big vaults ppl have done 400 500 or more craftlevels .... others have done 500-800 adv-levels .. and there is the true problem with the game.

I can feel with you Vah .. i miss many old earthlings and more and more i feel like not missing something if not logged in fora day. Sad but true.
    But even with all this happening to HZ i still can´t see me logging into EQ2 Lineage2 or something like this. (Tested Wish for ~ 20 minutes and deinstalled it)

I can only hope for new events cap-raises and other content like lairs Ancient RoP etc. to bring back some more fun to the game. Seeingmany friendsleaving the game and knowing their reasons are valid makes me cry and more and more breaking my neck too.
    I will renew my sub again but something has to be done on AE-side .... its not the merge is the lack of something to do for many ppl thats the main problem.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

First of all, Meta...

I know I more than often am "rough" to say the least.
    And so rarely hide what I think.

One of my very few positive sides is that I admit to make errors and be wrong.
    Very, all the time. I am so sure to be right and then I discover I FUBARED something.

I am some sort of old fart bound to some Dragonheart's Ancient Code, trying my best to follow a somewhat rightful way (usually messing up, but that's for another thread [;)]).

The fact I complain often is due by the fact that I see so much to be improved... and out of my control and I take fits about it.
    At the end of the day I am really stressed about it. It's true, I gripe / care too much... but it's in my character.

[hr]

For Rainbow but absolutely not specifically targetted at Rainbow at all:

First of all I maybe sold pale orbs once (I don't bother doing them - 0 exp little coin and on ICE I only did GEOS).
    Notice there is at least one (lower level) player with a name very similar to mine - maybe you misread it.

Not for a single second I really cared for the huge 10s a week I did off GEOS (while I can make 500s up to (rarely - I am lazy and dog slow) 1g a day half afk with other activities).

I cared for the principle.

I'll tell what I mostly have done (not pretending it off you, just what I'd do):

- I'd arrive at kion nicely loaded with orbs.
    - I'd browse the list.
    - If I saw it empty I'd place them and other loads for sale (price is irrelevant).
    - If I saw maybe 300 - 400 I'd sell mine at my own price. But not a "-1c" price (or a "-5c" on 65c) but something that one casual reader would read as "competitive", not "hey that guy wants to do it smart and placed at 29c instead of 30c". I.e. -10 / -15c on 65s.
    - If I saw more and have many (usually is so), I'd think: that dude is going to get his thousand orbs back and I'll hurt him. I'll go place mine at I.e. Aughundell or New Rachival. Or place at his price so statistically we'll sell both.
    - If it's impossible to avoid "clashes" I'd try and contact the dude and see if it's possible to solve them "friendly".

At least once on ICE I did stuff like that and others were fine.

Now, what a dude sees in my place instead:

- I'd arrive at kion nicely loaded with orbs.
    - I'd browse the list.
    - If I saw it empty I'd place them and other loads for sale (price is irrelevant).
    - If I saw it not empty I'd place my orbs at the price of the other dude (unless I typo) so both have our 50% of opportunity to sell them.
    - Then, 5 minutes later arrives another dude that pronto sees my thousand orbs BUT decides that it's perfectly fair to sell his 10,000 at 1-2c (amount varies) less than me. Naturally with so much stuff people will take a long time to use all of it so I'll get all back in vault, losing money and blocking it due to overload. And this everyday.
    - Naturally his orbs would not be sold at say 30% less than mine. No, just an hideous 2%, specifically targetted not at making the free market more competitive, but at reaping almost all the benefit of my price plus the benefit of knowing that even at 1-5c less, people will buy his stuff and not mine (I know that many people tell and told me that they don't buy undercut items but... it's not true. I'll end up with 5% of my stuff sold (those that for real don't buy undercut items) and 95% back).

This specific passage pissed me off, not the price per se. But for the precise will to sell just a tad less than me (or another dude... undercutting nowadays is so heavy it's not even fun) to grab the customers and nothing else.
    With no plan to later continue a service for the community like me at level 100 I decided to continue doing because...

I stopped selling them because I actually did not need to gather them anymore at the time
    That is, once reaped the short term benefits, leave the market segment ruined for those who will follow and pass to the next segment (prolly underpricing on the bright orbs and later on the shining).

I am sorry I cannot agree with this. It's not generous to other newer players. We are NOT in a real economy where man eats man. We are in a cooperative game, we should be a community bent on the good and growth of the others, with a bit of fair competition thrown in to spice our life.

- Of course I am not that dumb, so I learned the lesson and stopped doing a thing that was basically a service (I take the same time doing 5k orbs at almost 0 exp for other people or much more doing mithril for my egoistic me).

Well, I am not that dumb but I got sad.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

********, Syrith and Thorgat both quit [:'(].

That's just sick. [:(]
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

...u can't be pissed off at someone for selling items at lower price than u, that's silly. If I'm selling something, ANYTHING, I see what other similar prodicts are there, and then cut 10% off - simple as that...

Thread Information