Thread: Vault Keeper Range

Default Vault Keeper Range

Thanks for fixing the Human Vault Storage access.

Any chance we could get a little bigger range on the Vault Keeper? As a Dragon it would be nice to be able to access the Vault from atop the Human Vault Storage Building, like in Kion, Parsinia, Feladan.......

Rilramar

Default Re: Vault Keeper Range

:: pictures dragons sitting on the roof throwing things at the poor vaultkeepers ::

The verticle range seems fine to me. I sit atop Dalimond and access the vault fine, and the ramp above the Kirascent vault.

Usually for Kion/Parsinia I just land at the base of the wall.

Odd.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I am specifically talking about the new player built 'Human Vault Storage' vault keeper.

The range of all other exsisting Vault Keepers is great, I wish the new player built vault keeper was the same. I suspect the range is very short to enable player built vaults to limit access if you desire "Deny All" or "Guild Only" access. But as it is now I must change to Khutit form and stand toe-to-toe with the new vault keeper.

Thread Information