Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't get in...

Default Re: I can't get in...

Well.... even as a systems administrator myself, that is a wee bit over my head.... but logic dictates that the patch server is seperate from the actual database. Which means your progress should be saved normally, nor would it delay the data transfer, otherwise they woulda shut down the play server.

~~*~~ SMALL PRINT ~~*~~

Above statement can not be used against statementee, and is only made one a on-the-fly, take-a-shot, guesswork basis. No rights, priviliges or expectations may begranted from above statement.

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

[20:45 CET] We are completing server rebuilt so please be patient.

Taken from login page
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

@Vahrokh I care, that's why I asked. And I do do other things then staring at the roof when I'm not playing Horizons.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

imported_Darziak

can start to patch now it seems [*-)]

[00:30 CET] We 've completed server rebuilt.
    [20:45 CET] We are completing server rebuilt so please be patient.
    [15:30 CET] Disk recovering all data is near to 60%.
    [09:00 CET] We are still solving problems making disk mirror and you all will be not able to login till next news.We apologize for all this may cause.

So seems it has been working since half past midnight. But that line about the server rebuild was NOT there when i checked an hour and a half ago, while they apperantly were done 9 hours ago!!!

Thread Information