Thread: Archion

Russus

Default Archion

Archion, where exactly did you find maggots? Zombies? Really?... I was under the impression that maggots and zombies were not in game atm.

If I am wrong, forgive my next comment.

Loser, try actually logging in before you bash it.

Blue_Moonrider

Default Re: Archion

Those are still on the start islands but only to level ten.

"Bash not for passing judgement before logging in. Bash for writing a review based off the newbie islands." -The good post 1:1

Russus

Default Re: Archion

In that case, I applogise for bashing you for not logging in, now I bash you for playing only the noob islands... FYI the noob islands have seen little if no change whatsoever, that is intentional to a point. some changes will affect the noob islands simply because they are global, you need to get off the noob isle to actually be considered "In-Game". Please spend more than 5 mins playing before you make a judgement on an MMORPG title. There is a reason that the trial is 7 days...

P.S. I checked on the statement made about the billing issues, yes you must enter a CC# to play the trial (on a trial account). If you had chars previously, you can simply re-activate your old account by logging in with your old login info to play your old chars though.

You do NOT need 7 days notification to cancel a subscription, please go post your issues withwhoever you are talking to on THEIR boards and stop bashing HZ for other mmo's failings.[8-|]

Thread Information