Thread: Thinking about coming back....

Default Thinking about coming back....

I have recently had the desire to play HZ again, but have heard a lot of dismal things have happened asof late. I originally played from release to October '04, then just needed a MMO break. Are things opperating well enough to come back and have it be enjoyable?
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Dwarven Guardian of Order
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Default Re: Thinking about coming back....

7 day free trial, read the boardsfor patterns of truth,and see for yourself.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

And try not to feed the trolls.

I am honestly not trying to feed the trolls, I am just looking for some honest reports from those people who still play. I really enjoyed the game when I played, and had high hopes like everyone else. And I have read thru some of the posts, and much of it is negative but obviously there are still those who play and enjoy. I guess Iwas just hoping to hear some condensed opinions from the current players.
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Then let me give you the base answer, I still enjoy playing, and I reccomend you give it a try once more. :)

likewise
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I'm having loads of fun building, in preparation for our guildplot to open up for the rest of the guild. Also, Tagath is ever moving forward on attaining level 50 for the scales and starting his RoP.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

7 day free trial, couldn't have said it better myself. If you enjoy that just activate your old account and cancel that one.

Personally I've been gone for a few months playing EQ2, got tired of SOEs BS and now I'm back enjoying HZ again.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it. If I do come back I am just going to reactivate my old account; I have wasted $13 on dumber things [:S] I am encouraged by the fact that Tulga is looking to hire a CS person, and that there has been some progress since I left. Who knows, maybe tomorrow would be a good day....
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Well, I decided that it was worth another shot - so I am back. Anyone know of any good RCI or RI plots for sale on order? And anyone in need of a Fitter/Armorsmith/Tailor?
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Welcome back.
    send Chiptus or Chaim a tell if need help, and chaim is always in need for a good armorer/tailor :) (keep changing his armor all the time)
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

All the new plots added are RCI. It's just a matter of what size you're after. There are communities all over, most of which can be reached by teleporting from Bristugo or Parsinia or Sakon or Pangai (the last two being guild plot island portals from Bristugo).

Someone was even trying to sell one of the sub plots from the old castle plot for 2g yesterday (price negotiable, of course).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thanks C'gan,

I haven't had a whole lotta time in game since I resubbed, I only took time over the weekend to check out 5 cities (Dikiana, Selen, Harro, Trismas(sp?), and right outside Dalimond. There only one available RCI/RI plot in any of those, and that was a 25x25 plot outside of Dali.

I bought that plot, but was greatly disappointed to find that I couldn't fit a small dwarven house, and a small blacksmith shop on it together. What kind of dwarven armorer would I be if I didn't have my own anvil??!!

I will try some of the newer plots when I get a chance to play again. I have about 1 gold to spend, so hopefully I find something better than 25x25.
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Gwillimena

Greetings Avarr! If you are currently guild-less, you could join our happy family and obtain a plot in our Toku guild community for a very reasonable rate :)

-=< Gwillimena Windershins - Cleric of Istaria >=-
    Guildmaster of Scions

Thank you for the kind invitation, Gwillimena. After much exploring, I have found a plot I liked in Meadowhill, outside of Morning Light. I am currently guildless, if I see you in game I maysend you a tell. [:)]
    Avarr Hammerwrath
    Member of HoM
    Guardian
    Tailor/Armorer
    Carpenter/Fitter/Mason

Thread Information