Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1739

Thread: Post a pic of your draggys!!

Default Re: Post a pic of your draggys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Blight Dragon V2 - the host of it changed recently but this is the new link, from the author's dA page http://sta.sh/021nayntkgl4

And congrats, Reags!
    Thank you.

Gravity change!!!

horizons_1422902158.jpg

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

It depends which server board I think is which.

What the heck? xD Since when does the character model glue to walls like that? Or were you changing from khutit to dragon when taking that screenie?

my only explanation is that kai died at angle and perhaps that caused her to stay at angle. changing forms didn't change angle and she flew at angle too xD

Effect disappeared when I recalled.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

My lil ol' Angy hatchling lvl 14 ^_^

7.jpg
    Last edited by Angyalka; April 10th, 2015 at 05:37 AM.

Cute! And I love your signature, it's beautiful!

Giving this a test run!

My Hatchling thus far.....

Close up! (also how do I get this the right size so I can use it as my pic on the left?)

Doing a little spell casting

Gliding along in Dralk
    Last edited by Zeshkaror; April 13th, 2015 at 08:50 PM.

Okay this is what happens when I get bored and am too lazy to actually do something but not lazy enough to just be a statue in NT:

I find something ridiculous to balance on.

I fiddle around with /setscale and blighted flames and stumble upon an interesting visual effect. (Body texture fades into flames with the right positioning.)

And I take 500+ screenshots in an attempt to get something like this ^

The fact that the flames are animated made getting the effect I wanted rather difficult... one microsecond too soon or too late on the screenshot and parts you want silhouetted are either the normal texture or aren't visible.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post

And I take 500+ screenshots in an attempt to get something like this ^

The fact that the flames are animated made getting the effect I wanted rather difficult... one microsecond too soon or too late on the screenshot and parts you want silhouetted are either the normal texture or aren't visible.
    Devil reincarnated good job on catching the effect

Here is my baby Helian, Aeshkaror, wish I could figure out why this head style comes with a giant hole in its neck, makes screenshots a little harder to do... (tried adding some mod that was supposed to remove that issue, it worked for a day, now it doesn't)

Still came out ok I think

Here is another one of Zesh in Dralk, this one has the white tooth / claw mod on, which I love, wish I knew about it sooner!

A better close up, with said mod on - I really love the detail this mod gives to the mouth.

I also cheated and use the adult mod, really happy with how I look, cannot wait for RoP!!!!

Last edited by Zeshkaror; April 17th, 2015 at 06:42 AM.

Hit level 51 Dragoncrafting today (still only level 20 adv lol), so was doing my dimensional pocket V quest, ran across a really cool looking lava pit area, had to stop and take a look!

Here I am testing the "water"

mmmmmmm toasty!

Here is my new dragon Garraxxiz

Hi guys!

Trying out a sit mod I found. I like it

Here is my new Ice Dragon, Ralissk, I think it turned out pretty well!

Need to take many naps to grow big and strong!

Gotta enjoy that sunset~

Poor Ralissk, doesn't enjoy night time! *hisses at moon*

..how did I NOT notice all of Zesh's screenshots? They're really pretty and I love your characters' designs and names <3 Your eagerness to fly and explore the world reminds me of my hatchie days

On an unrelated note, I messed with some files and decided to see how a very shiny black version of a texture would look.

Pretty cool, I'd say.

Kailyr (the one hissing) is pure white/silver normally, for reference.

Ooo! Shiney! Nice looking.

I wonder what one of the shaders that use the reflect function would look like. Not advanced enough to do world space reflections but they use another image to give the appearance of it that change when the camera moves around. You could probably use one of the shaders that have a tcmod in it to make the dragon stripes glow and move around. You can probably get them to pulse kind of like dragon runes do in the entrances of the vault and pawn buildings.

I'd never messed with shaders, mostly because they're so daunting and I don't know what goes to what, but the effect you're talking of somehow reminds me of the Blight Dragon V2 mod. I don't have any specific videos of the mod on hand, but you can see it on Reklar here for a bit - https://youtu.be/WL1p5Nr7Wgg?t=332 The moving stripes on the wings and general sort of "glowy" effect is all shaders, I believe. Not sure which or how they're written, but I know I saw some shader files in the mod folder. (2 or 3 I think?)

Guessing tcmod is the way to move textures around/define opacity and "glow"? Again, haven't messed with shaders so this is new to me! Always was tempted to learn, though.

tcMod is a time based modifier. There are settings in it like scroll or rotate or scale that can change how textures are applied. Scroll as an example will cause another texture specified in the .sha file to slide across the base texture and cause changes. Shaders are a pain most of the time. I hated dealing with them even with documentation for reference. There were a few times that I had to just give up on something that I was trying to make because I just could not get it to do what I needed it to do. Most of the time I'd grab an existing shader that did something similar to what I wanted and change the internals.

Most textures don't have a shader related to them. So the client uses a default.sha file which basically does nothing. But when there is a .sha for a texture then the client will use that to modify that texture. I'd suggest grabbing one like terrain_ice_lake_reg_blue.sha and renaming it to the same as the highlights you are using. It might cause things to go crazy, though. But it could do cool things for your war paint.
    Last edited by Solitaire; September 19th, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Completely forgot to reply to you, Soli - sorry!

Thanks for the explanation, makes sense I'll fiddle with it at some point, but life's suddenly smacked me down again when it comes to time to mess with stuff. D:

100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

So, allow me to introduce Qadir and Drust.

Qadir few days back as hatchling:

And now after rop:

And this is Drust:

Drust The Furious:

Here's a pic of Saphie and her hubby Ale' xD
    horizons_1452214070.jpg

Thread Information