Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Few short bugs:

Default Re: Few short bugs:

25) When crafting Iron-bars the window closes very rarely, even with checkbox "Close after Completion".

26 - When accessing my guildchest and open a backpack pouch within the guild chest, then close the backpack pouch, it acts as if that pouch got deleted (removing it's item/bulk capacity from the guild hall's total count). However, this can be cured by re-opening the guild chest, but is never-the-less a bug.

27 - Refer to: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=45251.

28 - Veteran Spectres don't seem to be displaying any damage dealt, nor are the numbers floating off the top of my head. This can be a real pain since they seem to deal a fair chunk of damage on some attacks. I'm not sure if they do this for Mighty and Great Spectres, but you may wanna check those out aswell.

Edit:
    29 - [02/04/05 23:34:23]X begins casting Flame Resistance0 V on himself.
    [02/04/05 23:34:25]X casts Flame Resistance0 V.

Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

gopher65

30 - Chaos Warrior Ability "Unbridled Energy" does not appear to be working correctly. It gives a decrease in the delay of your weapon, but it doesn't translate into more damage to the mob.

IE. I swing my weapon twice as fast, but only every second hit damages the mob. The others don't have any affect other than the animation. Therefore I am assuming that the client is recongnizing the effect of UB (increasing the toons attack animations), but the server is not (no extra attacks to go along with the animations, and the animations and attacks become unsynced).

30 - Chaos Warrior Ability "Unbridled Energy" does not appear to be working correctly. It gives a decrease in the delay of your weapon, but it doesn't translate into more damage to the mob.

IE. I swing my weapon twice as fast, but only every second hit damages the mob. The others don't have any affect other than the animation. Therefore I am assuming that the client is recongnizing the effect of UB (increasing the toons attack animations), but the server is not (no extra attacks to go along with the animations, and the animations and attacks become unsynced).
    Actually,it says "Increases the character's attack speed and damge but has a chance of damaging the character". So basically it has a damage increase, haste (your attack delay is reduced) and a DOT on yourself. It does not give you extra attacks. Attack animations are not related to damage inflicted at all.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

gopher65

yes I know;).

What I was referring to (albeit rather ramblingly) was the unsyncedness of the attack animations with the damage inflicted.

IE: I swing. Nothing happens. I swing again, 85 damage to mob. I swing again. nothing happens.... and so on.

Possibly this is some really horrible database lag, I really don't know.

31 - When an enemy casts a DoT on you, then deaggros or dies, the damage dealt to you until that DoT has faded does not display in main or the numbers floating off of my head.

Edit:
    32 - Stinging Flare, Cauterizing Combustion and Searing Flash are all enemy casted DoT's. However, these give me messages as if I was using a Boar Hide Mask each time the frequency timer ticks over(You use Stinging Flare..), and the numbers floating off of my head are green and positive, while I am losing that amount of health. Btw, I'm not sure which mob cast those, but I'm 75% sure it's the Magma Kwellen mob.

33 -

Should say Marble tip, not Obsidian tip.

X) All five levels of the spell Self-Sacrificium list STMD as one of the schools able to use the spell. This should be REAVER. Storm Disciple doesn't gain Spirit, but Reaver does. Please fix this, please so my Reaver can Sacrifice Himself... ;)

X+1) My Reaver also has 'bout 30 levels of Spiritist. As a Spiritist, I had taken the Quest, Spiritist: Collect Ghost Vapors. I've collected them all except for the Gnome Ghost Vapor which seems to no longer be ingame. Please add one to my backpack, or fix the dang quest, please.

Weston LeDread
    Chaos Server

100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

36 - The Fitter Trainer in Pars is missing her clothes. Her tiger-looking skin covers her cargo models..

EDIT:
    37 -I noticed theHarro Gatekeepers name is floating a full body length above his head. Those poor gnomes won't be able to see it now!

38 - Nels the Miner Trainer isn't even skilled in Miner! He's a Blksmith! How's HE going to train me!?

39. invisible essence hide cap donnt have coin value

40. t4 spelltechs need tainted glowing orbs
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Miner trainer and Fitter trainer should be fixed internally now. Tainted Orbs for T4 techs are now fixed on Blight(with a hotfix last week)

Keep em coming!

- Amon

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

41 - player search is kinda screwey. If I'm in Penza (or any of the new lands for that matter) and search, I come up in the last place I was. (example....I port from dralk to Ice Island...I'm still registered as Dralk. I port from Bristugo to Manta, I'm still in Shelter Pass, etc).
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

cauri - it can take up to 30 seconds for your who information to update. Wait that long and see if it catches up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeglor
    cauri - it can take up to 30 seconds for your who information to update. Wait that long and see if it catches up.
    Actually, the problem with this is when you port to a region which does not have a defined name (ie, one that appears in the middle of the screen when you first move into the area), it leaves you at the last area which had a defined name. Ice Island is one of those places, as is Fire Island. They are not named regions, so the location will not update in the /who list, no matter how long you wait.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Ah, that makes sense. There shouldn't be any areas not in a named region, so I'll see about getting that fixed. Thanks for the info!

A good place to start, Smeglor, would be the guild plot places on new Isles (Sem, Saritova,etc.). Then the Ice/Fire Isle, as Pharcellus(sp) says.. It may actually be a good idea to check every place that is on a new Isle.

Melianteas

42- Requeriments for formulas and techs arent visibles, only the name of the formula.

That is not a game-wide bug Melianteas, but rather a client issue. Have you tried deleting your \prefs\ folder and logging in with a default UI? Also, does this happen on every character or just certain ones?

- Amon

Happens on every one of my characters, Amon.

If I hover over them at Pawn Brokers / Consigners, in vault, or even in inventory, many T4/T5 techs and expert forms show an empty window with just the name, though the techs do show the component lists, even with no description.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

43 - The location 22320 / 27756 has a hole in the ground whereone cannot get out of..

44 - The Stoneworking Shed at 20955 / 28727 has a few planks missing, makes it impossible to climb up it ;).

Thread Information