Thread: instant heal and the life vs primal stuff

Default instant heal and the life vs primal stuff

My support ticket -

Discussion in dragon chat has revealed that many of our instant heals still state they are based on life. Out of the 6- 8 that participated in the discussion only 1 dragon had instant heal based on primal

Answer I got -

This is being fixed. They were switched to Primal, but this mistakenly switched the biped Instant Heals from Life to Primal, so we switched it back. This will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

Sincerely,

Amon Gwareth

Horizons Customer Support

Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Eustace Trevelyan

Default Re: instant heal and the life vs primal stuff

Rrrr. Nice ta know it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch, but why not leave it primal, and let the BIPEDS be fixed later? Dragons will still have suffered with an off-skill instant heal for longer, not to mention the myriad healin spells bipeds have at their multiclassing disposal. Ah well, at least it's on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Eustace Trevelyan
    Rrrr. Nice ta know it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch, but why not leave it primal, and let the BIPEDS be fixed later? Dragons will still have suffered with an off-skill instant heal for longer, not to mention the myriad healin spells bipeds have at their multiclassing disposal. Ah well, at least it's on the radar.
    Well, to be fair, dragons are used to having their heal linked to life and so are bipeds. The least disruption to the playerbase would bec caused by leaving instant heal linked to life and then correcting it in a later patch as AE is doing. Another consideration is that there are more bipeds than dragons so leaving it linked to life involves the least disruption to the playerbase.

But hey, in the interim, if you want a stronger heal, you can pump half your training points into the life skill. [:$]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Quote Originally Posted by Eustace Trevelyan
    They had to make a new line of instant heals to do this without causing someone pain and suffering. So look on the bright side we are getting the shiny new instant heal ability instead of the old worn out one.

So if instant heal becomes primal based, and I have like 1450 primal I think it is (current), that should beef up my instant heal? how much?

Guaran

Thread Information