Thread: 3 lvl 100 anchors in a row, honour guard :)

Nereya

Default 3 lvl 100 anchors in a row, honour guard :)

I guess this have been already done, but anyway, I'd like to thank all the brave and skilled people I, as a humble 1st aid kit, had the pleasure to hunt with tonite.
    It was tough, we were few, and 3 T5 anchorsin 3 hours, with massive spawns already spread over the landscape was not an easy challenge (1 on the road at Old Oaks settlement, 1 at mithril canyons and 1 at thornwood...Harro was besieged lol !).

These answered the call of duty (and faced -many- dps) at least for 1 anchor-and-guards fight, most of them for the whole campaign :
    - Aquarius, DRUfrom Death on Arrival ;
    - Kvaliss, CLRC(who will have to forgive me for not having noted his guild heh);
    - Margot Le Charme, ELAR, Elven Army;
    - Lanfea Aleval, free-lance DRU
    - Lobb lost, From The Ancient Order of Istarian Knights;
    - and my friends and fellow Guardians of Istaria, Dumpling and Goldie (CONJ) + Thorix (CLRC).

Thank you all for the fun, the good team work and spirit ! [Y]

Default Re: 3 lvl 100 anchors in a row, honour guard :)

Nice one, you must realise however that this kind of anchor killing has been going on for months. Small groups, taking out anchors that people never even knew existed.

I would imagine now with the population issue, that it will get harder and harder to continue to kill them. Good luck with this task, it can seem fruitless. It's a dirty job, but someones got to do it.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

Nereya

Indeed I know this, Shaw, and believe me I didn't want to look like being overproud of a never-made-before achievment. Forgive me plz, if it sounded like that [:$]

Like with ROP, I attendedto many anchors hunts already andI remember, not so far away in the past, multi-groups hunting the greenish crafters pests down...but, in that case and to be frank, I never saw so few goodwilling people joining. Lol we were only 3 on the 1st anchor and we joined as a 5 group the 3rd one Lanfea had bravely faced for a long time...alone. Sure it was late, but anyway imo it's pretty frightening about the state of our community atm (either in numbers or motivation). No whine or rant intended, of course, just my opinion or -better say- my feeling.
    Therefore, my only goal there was to put a bit of light on these dedicated guys and gals [;)]

I know :)

The Anchor Hunts are like mini events in some occasions, most fun when you least expect it.
    And hats off to those involved. Taking one down, only to discover there is another, and another...does take dedication.

My apologies if I come across as grumpy, I am :p

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Well done taking down the anchors Nereya, i know how hard tier 5 can sometime be[:)]. Sorry i wasnt there to help...
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Gratz Guys and Gals

Way to Go !!!

Now try one solo...

[;)]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine
    Gratz Guys and Gals

Way to Go !!!

Now try one solo...

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

hehe..we so need tier 6 anchors[:P]

Fhrain Fireheart

Hey Shorty, Gimme Five!

T6-Anchor sounds like a job for the "Blight Busters"! [H]

Oh and yes, i like the Anchor-hunts too, they feel like "Mini-Events" to me, as you never know how hard it will be. Some Anchors just hover around, waiting to be killed - others heal like mad, so you need a _mighty_ group to finally take' em down and some spawn guardingmobs like mad so they overrun you quickly when you don't stay out of their way.

But the BEST are those that heal AND spawn like mad and have a "backup-Anchor" just in the same Area. [:D]

*High Five* (Dwarven style:P)

Fhrain Fireheart

Thread Information