Thread: New Super scales!!

Default New Super scales!!

Hehe I had today Spraky make me my t5 wing scales and to my shock when I got the back they each had double of every atribute

(the run speed is at 98 dont know why it showed 123 in the pic but it is 98 not 123)

I was haveing a blast with these scales I was flying sooooo fast that I left every one in the dust ..even the game coulnt keep up with me I keep flying and the world was starting to choke as it couldnt load fast enough around me. sigh but i do miss the scales they only lasted for a bit. These super scales soon reverted back to there old selves...but it was fun while it lasted[:D]

Default Re: New Super scales!!

I had a similar bug back in the day when I got my t5 nature spells tripple t5 teched.

Virtual Spell Flurry, was nuts, lasted until i Logged that night
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Too bad you can't get triple the capacity of cargo gear and scale packs with this.[:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

gopher65

Good thing that bug is only temporary:). Hehe I wish I had enough silver(gold) to buy some triple teched tV:)

I had that happen with my alts tier 4 wings that had speed 4 velcoity 4 on them was trucking along with road bonus, sprint, and a quickstepat over 160! :) Almost got a speeding ticket, but I outran him.

happened same day with a scalepack. for awhile an obsidian scalepack was giving me like 4k bulk.

Trading the items or relogging resets them to normal.

Temporary fun. No idea what caused it.

Guaran

:p When the winter festival started, i had the same thing comming from dropped consumable crystals... thing is, they gave double the exp...

http://support.istaria.com/uploads/h...03526948%2Epng

yes i made a support case about it... it is a bug afterall > : P
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

*note to himself: Why dont you ever have the luck of having scales with afterburners or spells with even further enhanced damage" [^o)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Elkandriel

I`ve had had that to happen when my consigned teched items have returned to my vault. Only lasts until relog though.

Thread Information