Thread: 7 day trial Help plz

Vanyan

Default 7 day trial Help plz

I download the 7 day trial and i tryed to create one and it was in red and won't let me create one can anyone help me out.

Thanks
    Vanyan

Default Re: 7 day trial Help plz

Vanyan,

What was in red? It gave you an error during creation? What exactly what the error?

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

gopher65

Make sure you are clicking the "7-day Trial" button and NOT the "create account" button. Create Account is only for paid accounts.

Vanyan

when i was going to create it.The 7 day trial betton was in red.and it said this is for 7 day tiral people that dlownloaded the 7 day trial but i did.

The 7 day trial account button is always red, that's just its color. If you have downloaded the trial, "Seven Day Trial Account" is where you should be clicking. This button doesnt work for you, is that what you are saying?
    Lumineux Talar

Vanyan

yes that what im saying it keeps saying that i need to download the 7 day trial it not working for me

Thread Information