Thread: Blues Photography

Default Blues Photography

well here it is I been always telling my friends on chaosthat ima nature photo person and that soon I would post some images well here it is I will try to post about once a week a new set of photos
    [*]on a side note this images are downgraded. the hosting site im using only alows 1 meg max images and plus I dont want to give my good images away for free now would I [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][*]Also please do not reproduce, alter in any form what so ever I am the sole owner of these photos[*]and third you will notice I got my in the pics very litghy tofurther prevent reproducing of the images.

Calzada Lake
    This was taken right after the major rains in CA (you know the ones that caused the mud slides that was all over the news

Painted road
    This photo leads into the local mounts it was a nice sunny day and I had my camara with me

Pan road
    this photo is a merge of a few photos since I dont have a paneramic lens when printed comes out to be a nice 8 in by 36 in poster(est)

Sunflower
    I was driving to town and the sunflowers were in full bloom so I pulled over and took this shot
    ---------------------------------------

Edit 3/9/05 more shots

Sunny feild
    A sunny field down a local Road

Old trailer
    was with some friend on the lake and spoted this old abandon trailer on the hill side

Painted side
    I was up in the mountins taking some photos this is one od those shots

------------------------------

Edit 3/11/05

Here are some more pics the set here are recent photos for my seasonal visit to Grass Mountin(and no its not a moutin full of weed :p)

This here is Grass mouting it is one of the local mouting know best for it is the only mouting that barely has trees on it and is mostly has grass growing on it
    grass mouting

on the road up saw some lupins growing wild along the fence
    lupin fence

lupin fence 2

this is here was a nice spot I found by accident I took a hike a bit off road and found this lovely patch
    poppy hill

this next serios of shots were of a most sensational spot I was at in the mountins the inter jill side was covered in lupins and GOlden poopys the sent was enough alone to knock one off there feet the fragrace in the air was the sweetest scent i have ever smelling in my life

Wild scents
    Wild scents 2
    wild scents 3
    scented log

Default Re: Blues Photography

I dont want to give my good images away for free now would I
    altough nice photo's I would really lay of using those standard filters if you ever want to sell pictures.
    an interested party, like a publisher, would instantly see that its a standard filter, they would feel it unprofessional and wont buy.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

I do all sorts of pics filtered and non filterd...and were I live poeple seem to like the filtered ones better I go to art gallery to art gallery and those are the ones they like.(like i said these are down graded pic there qualty is not that great the original photos can range from 6-62 megs)

Edit:
    Also to you it may be a standered filter but in my little small town(about 700 poeple)the best poeple own in camaras is a kodake throw away camera and poeple go delevope at small rite aid in town( i have to drive to the city to get mine devople). to them They never seen this kind of stuff or heard of Photo shop CS they go is it like MS paint? and all i can really do is laugh. If my pictures sell I am over joyed if they don't I dont mind I love photography and sharing my photos with friends is the best part of it.

I added more photos to the set (read top topic the 3/11/05 set has just been added) enjoy

Thread Information