Thread: Hatchling event need ideas

Default Hatchling event need ideas

Ok we need an event to help out the hatchling dragons in istaria! problem is ... i don't know exactly what to have. I got an idea for a scavenger hunt from another player who also approached me about making an event. If you have any ideas on what to have please put it up. Thanks in advance! ^>^

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Hatchling event need ideas

Are you looking for low-level ideas, midrange ideas, or near RoP ideas?

Is this for experience or just for the RP of it?

How are you determining "help"?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

well im probably just going to be giving out hoardable items... that is about all that i can really do...

Quote Originally Posted by Gegis
    Ok we need an event to help out the hatchling dragons in istaria! problem is ... i don't know exactly what to have. I got an idea for a scavenger hunt from another player who also approached me about making an event. If you have any ideas on what to have please put it up. Thanks in advance! ^>^
    Several ideas come to mind.

Hoard parties - those are fun as hatchlings or dragons provide metal bars or stone bricks for a crafter (Starlight of Erus Ex Istaria did many of those)

Recource hunts - gather the resources needed for nicely teched scales or spells

Helian or Lunus debate - an awesome RP time for hatchlings to learn the two major factions besides that from the NPC dragons

Community construction - hatchlings provide bars/bricks/orbs for an artifact or other construction item with a reward of hoard (like Axe and Anvil offered to me)

Hatchling race - race from A to B with or without others to fight monsters in between (perhaps even around Kion/Sslanis island) for some hoard prize (add in a observers where the hatchling must kill a monster at those points)

Trivia contest - research the NPCs' Greet textand task the hatchlings to seek the NPCs for that information (such as who is Karen's close friend, which Chiconis guard dragon has a long story, etc.)

The best reward is the sense of earning a proper amount of hoard items (dropped or crafted), teched scales, and/or teched spells. Could go on and add "slave for X time" where a character of proper level would basically aid the hatchling in any task desired (crafting, adventuring w/o PLing, or crafting hoard items).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

i like the idea of the trivia contest one! im not that good at all with the RP events so i can't do that. so right now im kind of thinking of the idea of the trivia hunt

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, along the lines of construction, there are a number of different crafthalls yet to be built. I had a wonderful time with Remael yesterday working on sandstone keystones for the Mambow Point essence circle. If we can team up a hatchling with a builder for materials (especially golems) so the hatchlings can hoard the trophy items as well as any "bonus" resources that could be smithed into something else (tools, weapons, armors, etc.), that'd be a boost not only to the hatchlings, but also to the community as a whole.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

maybe a scavenger hunt and the winner gets certin items of hoard example 1st place gets a silverd bell or somthign and so on.

if you need help getting the hoard itmes ill help as best i can.

woops sorry didnt see the other posts the computer im on isnt relly alowing me to see the screen to good.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Ok i got it! ... well sort of >.< im either goign to do a scavenger hunt or a trivia quest. I could really really use lots of help getting prizes tho. If you want to help or contribute anyting Please notify me on horizons ( my chars are Gegis, Saliem, and Dranslin)

Thread Information