Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sunscopes

Default Re: sunscopes

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    That is a neat idea.. And I'll pass it along. Currently the difference between Sunbean 1 - 5 is simply the radius of effect.

- Amon

woot sweet, I hope this makes it into game :D...and best part is by defualt the blue one will get named after me ;)

Fridlekh

starting over.

I modified the effect of sunscope_01.rtm(sunbeam I) from a value of 10 to a value of 10000

I believe the value in the files are in decimeters, considering how small a difference there is between 25 and 100 that is visible. in any case, it's a huge enough change that the difference isobvious, and illustrates a client side modification that soemwhat impacts gameplay. The long term affect of this, is that all sunscopes may be considered worth the same amount per charge, being easily modified to all have the same radius.

You can rename this to sunscope_02 through _06 or copy it to each of those names, and replace the existing files in Horizons\resources\definitions\effectsbin

get the file here

wow, thanx to all that answered this thread! Now i see the light... [;)]

I must have remembered the essence lamp description when i supposed the lamps would somehow affect blight or defend against it. Anyway, I hope that lights of different colours and (noticeable different) brightnesses will one day be seen in Istaria...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information