Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: noobie questions plz answer

Default Re: noobie questions plz answer

yea tell me more about that like how long it takes and do you grow during the quest or after or what
    I am Senar Nogard, on Chaos Shard and is a level 12 Dragon check me out!

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

There is no real set amount of time for the quest's duration. You grow up in a big ceremony at the end. Fireworks or no ;)
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Lffayen

It took me about 11 months to even want to do RoP, but after those 11 months of being slow and patient, i got RoP done in a week and regretted it cause i missed out on most of the lore. Be ready to spend lots of time in this game or ... darn it! lost it again... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi-Dragon
    you see Khoal if i could play the game i would not be asking so much questions about the game think about that[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    I thought about that. None of your posts in this thread say that you can't play the game. The closest you got was saying that the servers were down.

Are you having trouble logging in?

here you go

LInk

Edit: opps didnt relise there were to pages to this thread..was replying to jazzi asking for a pic for a khunit.

Lffayen

O_o that pic needs a new name, blue... *giggles*

first off ty hasia and i can log in fine it s just when the game trys to start it turns to a black screen then it cuts off and 2 messages pops up one after another

I am looking for an adult dragon to take me under thier wing for a bit on Istaria, if you are interested, pm me

what are the messages?

the first one is

Transport error
    login process was unsuccessful because the client was unable to connect to any authentication sever. This occurs when the authentication is offline or if theres a network error. please wait a few minutes and try to log in again.

then the second one is

Connection lost
    unable to login to horizons. This can occur if the authentication server is offline or the players server is offline. please check http://horizons.istaria.com to find out the status of the shard. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rilramar

I know that if my firewall blocks the executable from reaching the server I will get those messages . It is jsut letting the program go though that is required. Might that be part of the problem for you? I tend to play in windowed mode on at least the first start up of a patch day so that I can tell firewall to allow program without it sitting there stuck for a long time lol

i am using dsl and rilramar can you be more spicivic?

Rilramar

what firewall are you using and have you given it permission to allow horizons through?

Britt Tigahare

Have you tried waiting a few minutes and trying again? Lately I've been getting this often, one night it took me a half hour (or an hour, can't remember) to even log in. Sometimes I can log in right after that, but other times I have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    This person hasn't waited for anything ever.

He/she wants AE to create Horizons2...............cause he/she can't login.
    haha hehe[:D] um yea but my firewall has accepted it and it did ask me

Britt Tigahare

So have you waited a few minutes and tried again? And if it still didn't let you in, did you wait even longer? Like I said before, I have had to wait at least an hour (played around with other stuff online in between trying) to get on.

Are you using the new patcher? That could also be the problem. First couple times I used the patcher it worked for me, but the last time it did that so I just logged in with the old patcher.

Have you relogged and tried again? Don't know if that would work or not, but it's worth a shot.

Last question, have you tried contacting technical support? That's what it's there for and they can't help you unless you tell them you are having a problem.

Thread Information