Thread: Another confection thread - Clays and other.

Default Another confection thread - Clays and other.

Working my confection I have noticed a few things, clays.

Ok, I don't mind clay or the whole confection class being slow. Makes us more Masochistic.

But anyways, there are some extreme sillynesses abounding.

Adobe - By Parsenia, machine in Sslanis.
    No port, exceedingly long walk. So recall to Sslanis (no disk) or drag disk to slaanis.

Earthen - By Bristugo (easeist I have found)
    Only player built towns have Kilns, so none in Brist, drag disk to dalimond or recall to SSlanis.

Abandoned isle (no machine).

Probably outside T2 towns, but never found by me.

Terra Cotta -
    (thanks to Aamer on suggestion).
    This one almost makes sense. Terra outside Mahagra, machine in building.
    Other places - Desert's Edge, player town so no machines.
    Feladan - small deposit.

Since I am doing Terra Cotta now, I can pretty much clean Istaria out of Terra Cotta in 2 hours. Then I am mostly running between the locations looking for scraps (usually do the other components then).

But I guess my point clay spawns slow, and is put in some very difficult places to use. A T1 Confectioner basically hauls from Parsenia to Kion or Sslanis.

This is on top of the other confection issues.

Now recalling can work, but we all know what happens when you recall too much.

(I use Sslanis because of Gurok, Beef, Chicken and vegies are right there.)

Suggestions
    Help.

Also,
    Peppers, barley and other items.

I realize Pekka's map is 3rd party, but how in the name of Itsaria is a new player suppose to know to go to heather for Peppers/Barley (probably other places but I haven't found it).

The map, location of resources and more are insane for confection (again it was Aamer's suggestion to try Mah for Terra, I can no drag out my Terra Cotta collection to 2 hours).

So please, some confeciton love! Not much, don't mind it hard, but clays, ola la.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Habar

Well, i tried finding this Adobe Clay near Pasinia, but there is none to be found

Its mixed in with the sandstone usually, near the start I always see some

Arrow Adobe Clay

Quote Originally Posted by Habar
    Well, i tried finding this Adobe Clay near Pasinia, but there is none to be found
    You have to go up from Sslanis to the Sslanis gem mine entrance then continue west to the Adobe. You can also take the forest road east to the bronze smelter near the golems. Go up and above the smelter on the hill and drop down to the adobe. You cant get up here from the sandstone or the road heading south from parsinia as the mountain is to high.
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Habar

Aaah, ok, i'll try that

Adobie island of the drowned has all machines both well and pottery
    earthenware coast past brustego
    terracotta behind mahagra vault
    stoneware dralk

1. consider us lucky now at one point in the game the soul sorce of terra cotta clay was on the spirial mountain inside the observitory and stoneware clay used to be on summoners island past the undead fortress out past morning light it is easier now then it was
    2 clay is so close in color to the background that it blends in with the background this has been an issue for a long time it needs to be adjusted tint wise to make it stand out
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

the largest deposit of terra cotta ive found is near drifts point eats of mahagra

Thread Information