Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Istaria's Masquerade Ball

Mystara

Default Re: Istaria's Masquerade Ball

Thanks Guaran! If they need to be crafted I can help out with resources too. Guess we will find out soon enough. *grin*

Awesome, this sounds like alot of fun!
    I'll see what I can find to donate and send you a message ingame.

Here is a screenie of that freaky moon.

http://paragraphband.us/harvestmoon.gif

Mystara

Just updating as the day draws near. I am in need of 4 volunteers to help me with the scavenger hunt. PST in game to let me know if you would be willing to help me. I already have it planned just short some people since the Guild who was oging to do it for me forgot about it.

Will update a time line tonite or tomorrow for order of events. :)

Thank you once again everyone who has helped, donated or offered to donate in one form or another. [H]

Sounds like some great fun, Mystara. [:D][<:o)] I will be happy to donate some items, including Tarbash obsidian and granite cargo disks on behalf of Imperial Crusaders guild. Thanks for having the event!

-Mo

Mystara

10:00-10:15 Trick or Treating at the houses of Immons

10:15 Boars Hide Mask Give Away

Trivia and Riddles Begin In channel: Masquerade

10:20 Scavenger Hunt Begins

10:30 Foot Race Starts From Immons Ends Jambi Port in Pad

10:45 Find The Gnome Game Begins

11:00 Scavenger hunt, Find the Gnome Games end.

Best Dressed Dragon and Biped Awards Given

11:00-Midnite Various Trivia, riddles, prizes and giveaways in Channel: Masquerade

Wow, thanks very much for all the fun and games! It was great! I know you all puta LOT of time and work into this party, and all of you that gave out the goodies. A BIG THANKS!!!!! P.S. Your guild plot is awesome!

Jo

Edit: Here are the 2 screen captures I got (I kept crashing, so didn't get to take more unfortunately).

Wizard

[<:o)] Thanks to everyone for coming we all had a blast and was nonstop fun, lots of laughs and we all got to know each other a little better! See you all soon in Chaos.

Thanks to everyone from Emerald City and all the prize donators/crafters!! [:P]

I had a blast, got to see some awesome costumes, play games, collect candy, and let off fire works [:)] what more can you ask for on Halloween!

Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Mystara

[H] Thanks you all for coming and participating! We had a very nice turn out, and thankfully no one beat me too hard for running late. [:$] The wonderful people of Chaos really went above and beyond what I expected. We had so many prizes we had to find excuses to give them away!

Highlights:
    PJ was so kind and brough a whole fire works wagon with him. Liliaa was the fastest on foot last nite. Bless won herself a very nice Boars Hide mask curtesty of Dark Infinity Guild. Erotika was best dressed Hottie! [H] Arcain was the best dressed dragon and winner of the scavenger hunt. Wullger turned on his homing becon and was first to find the gnome. Ivy was our kind gnome to be asacrifice, I mean played the hidden gnome. Gem played crouching goathidden Gem for our scavenger hunt. Guaran and Johan donated some very unique gifts that made some dragons and bipeds very happy. Sashi and Wullger kept Wizard on his toes with all thier right Trivia answers. Ssrydian even came for a visit and showed of his secksy lizard body!

A *Big* thank you to all who helped in this event. A special Thank you to my wonderful guildmates who helped me keep sane and put this together!

*hugs and smooches to all*

~*Mystara*~

P.S.: Will upload pics soon!

Mystara

Thanks, Mystara, Emerald City and everyone else that took part and made such fun event for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by baldarou
    Ooo Van will be giving away sweets eh? I'll definately try to make it. And to help encourage the die hard players to come I'll toss in the one and only Boars Hide Mask into the pot for you to win, in accordance to the Mask theme compliments of Dark Infinity. I just hope the questions for that prize will be ******** hard to figure out [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] I'll get with you when I get on and get you the mask to give to whoever is going to be in charge of prize distribution.

u should just lemme have the mask. i wont tell anyone. but if you want i could give you a bronze hide mask or somethin and just rename it. ... noone will ever know.

Ooo Van will be giving away sweets eh? I'll definately try to make it. And to help encourage the die hard players to come I'll toss in the one and only Boars Hide Mask into the pot for you to win, in accordance to the Mask theme compliments of Dark Infinity. I just hope the questions for that prize will be ******** hard to figure out [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] I'll get with you when I get on and get you the mask to give to whoever is going to be in charge of prize distribution.

u should just lemme have the mask. i wont tell anyone. but if you want i could give you a bronze hide mask or somethin and just rename it. ... noone will ever know.

lol i meant to send that somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Bhalzamon
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]baldarou wrote: Ooo Van will be giving away sweets eh? I'll definately try to make it. And to help encourage the die hard players to come I'll toss in the one and only Boars Hide Mask into the pot for you to win, in accordance to the Mask theme compliments of Dark Infinity. I just hope the questions for that prize will be ******** hard to figure out [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img] I'll get with you when I get on and get you the mask to give to whoever is going to be in charge of prize distribution.

dam i messed up the mt

and so now of course i finish readin the thread and notice that this event already happened ... how do you delete a thread again?

lol Bhalz

Thread Information