Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Consumable Trinkets Added

Default Re: New Consumable Trinkets Added

Quote Originally Posted by Jael
    just a small warning to be wary when ya use these new trinkets...i used one and instantly fell over dead from 2200 hp.
    LMAO what the hell did u use?
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

i dont remember which type of tablet it was...i think it might have been one of the blessed ones.
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

The only tablet I used didn't have any effect. is this a bug or they have a chance of not doing anything?

if you want to find out what it was go into your logfiles and find around the time it happened. Should say "used ..........", you have recieved 2200+ damage etc.
    If you could cut & paste it in here so we can all see, I would appreciate it. Also your death from what should of been a highly postive trinket could be a bug[:S]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Some of the effects take gift slots, so if your slots are full it would have no effect. Have seen some pretty cool effects, from a % chance to change your damage to ethereal, to % chance of 200% damage on all spell attacks, to a -50 strength for 10 minutes (hated that one :-)

Lffayen

heheheee, i thought we were supposed to hoard them... darn... wish i hadn't hoarded those now... lol... wow...

Hunting was tons of fun last night. Got a lot of the little trinkets, lots of hoard items for my dragon, and the trophy drop rate was much better than before. Thank you devs! [^][G][:)][Y][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    A while back people suggested we could dye backpack pouches to better organize our vaults. If you don't use a text view for your vault, you can organize things by color (black for armor, dark blue for tools, etc). For some reason there's a technical problem letting crafter's dye backpack pouches, so they added the dyed verions this way. Weird, but it works.
    Yeah, I got a brown silk backpack pouch last night. Quite useful actually. It's now holding my tech components in my vault.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

I just used another 4 tablets of different kinds, got no effect out of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Lerolas
    Any info on level or tier of these new drops? Are they from high level only or various levels??
    All tiers of monsters seem to drop goodies. I think even tier I monsters can drop ethereal trinkets.

One thing I did notice with the backpack pouches is whatever tier monster you are fighting will drop that tier pouch. I got an black ironsilk pouch fighting Giant Fire Beetles, and heard of newbies getting flaxen pouches off tier I monsters.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thread Information