Thread: Problems with Horizons (payment issue)

Goodspeed

Default Problems with Horizons (payment issue)

Hi

I have some problems logging into Horizons. I had a 3 months pause from the game and around 20 days ago i decided to come back and start playing again. I made a payment for 1 month and the money got withdrawn from my account just minutes after I submitted the payment on the payment page. However, when I log into the horizons webpage I get a message which tells me that my billing period is due. Even though my payment history shows that the payment is captured. The payment history page even tells me how many days ago my payment went due, but still it shows as captured. My characters show up as playable, but when I try to log in I get a transport error. I have taken screenshots of it all and maybe someone here can figure out what I can do to solve my problem.

I also tried to log into Horizons with a friends computer and I get the same problems there(but his account works just fine), so it seems it is not a client side error.

Here are some screenshots:

The billing message I get when logging in:
    http://frodo.hiof.no/~goodspeed/hz/hzlogin.gif

The payment history page:
    http://frodo.hiof.no/~goodspeed/hz/hzpayment.gif

The transport error:
    http://frodo.hiof.no/~goodspeed/hz/hzerror.gif

Some might say I should open a support case through the support system at https://support.eu.istaria.com/. Well, since the system doesn`t reckognize me as a paying customer I can't log into the support page. I also tried to send an email to support, but I haven`t got any reply so far. Since I didn't get any reply through the official channels I posted a message in the Tazoon boards, but I didn't get a solution there either, so I ended up sending a private message to Luca at the Tazoon boards, but I never got a reply.

So, when all this is said, anyone got some constructive suggestions for what I can do to solve my problem, cause I really want to be able to play Horizons.

Goodspeed

Goodspeed

Default Re: Problems with Horizons (payment issue)

I can't believe that there isn't anyone at AE who can answer this topicl. Please give me some suggestions. I am counting on the second private msg to Luca without any answer. I am starting to give up. I also downloaded a trial version to register as a newbie customer, but still I get the same problems.

By now I am sure that AE and some of the Istaria crew have read my problem, still I don't get an answer whatsoever. I think this is terrible considering I have paid for a month without getting a chance to play...

So flame me for giving this a bump, but please take in consideration the 22 days of unplayable time I have paid for....

Yours sincerely

Goodspeed

Default Re: Problems with Horizons (payment issue)

Goodspeed,

Thanks for posting in the general forum. I do browse these other forums, but your post must have gotten buried because i never saw it. I am sorry.

After checking out your screenshots I am afraid I cannot be of much assistance since you are logging into the European site. Not only do I not have access to your account information, but they use a different billing system and processor than we do.

Your best bet is going to be to get hold of Luca or one of the support personnel from GN to assist you further. I am sorry I could not do more for you.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information