Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Female Dragon Seeking Mate

FluoxOrder

Default Single Female Dragon Seeking Mate

I have now become an adult and now seek a mate that will be there for me, and I for him. May he come on strong wings, and bring respect, love, understanding, and courage with him.

Default Re: Single Female Dragon Seeking Mate

im going to take a hunch you are on the Shard of Order.

FluoxOrder

Aye, I am on the Shard of Order, I did not think to put that in the ad. I am sorry :)

Could you tell me how to make a sig though? That would be most helpful :)
    As i cannot seem to get it to work for me

go to the control panel, you'll see there a place for singature. then press update at the bottom of the window and that's it :)
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

FluoxOrder

i want to know how blue hasia got that picture there.....that would be cool :)

you do realize the concept of love is for mere bipeds ? such a concept is below the concerns of the Dragon and their fellow nest mates.

That being said in the MMO world best be careful what you wish for since you may get more than you bargained for ;) .

Mydragoness as wellis not looking for a mate. They are to much trouble with always wanting those gnomes on a stick and roasted and so on. :P

Hehe too bad there arnt places for you guys to make lairs together yet ;-)
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by FluoxOrder
    I have now become an adult and now seek a mate that will be there for me, and I for him. May he come on strong wings, and bring respect, love, understanding, and courage with him.

So how you feel about dragon Bi-Ped love??
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

order needs dragon mating animations. I wonder what style they use.

There are several mated pairs in the Chet, and we've hosted a few Dragon Bonding Ceremonies. Perhaps we should organize another, it's been a few months since the last.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Dragon weddings are the most funniest events... and i like doing textes for it [;)]
    ( try http://thegoldendragon-lair.euweb.cz/pgs/story1.htmltwo textes not uploaded yet)
    Dragon mating?! That is secret [;)][:P]
    How to impress dragoness? Full set of own made scales, priceless necklane(or any other type with your own scribing in it), rare gem - Diamond, Ruby, Saphire, own made dragon claw, tasty deer with ice cream from Mahagra [:D], etc...

FirieSpark

Everyone needs a mate :D
    I would like to have one to be there for me, to help me hunt and craft, and spoil me with gifts...hehehe
    I am from Keir Chet and I hope Mordoth will preform a ceremony soon, I would love to see one.
    So if there is any male dragon out there, lets go on a date :D heehe

*Laughs at Kumu* you my sugah dragon baby....[;)][;)] (nudge nudge say no more?)

In all seriousness, as a long time mated dragon, and couples' counselor, and match-arranger on Order [:P], there are a few tips to finding that perfect dragon mate..

*makes herself comfortable and gets out her professor Frith glasses, pushing them up her snout and having to wipe the dust off, since they have long gone unused since her last lecture to hatchlings....*

1 - Get to know your fellow dragons. Do not just go out, stop by the first male or female you see, and go "Hey wanna be a mate?" Socialize! Be chatty in Dragon Chat! Attend RP Functions and world events! Get to some of the roleplay rooms - Ye Old Pub, or for more dragons usually, KCERoleplay! Serious "dragon bonding" is usualy a largely Roleplay thing. So if you don't roleplay, or aren't into Roleplaying (and no, we're not talking about cyber, that has nothing to do with this), then looking for a mate seems a bit pointless.. Why go through the bonding ceremony if all you want is a gaming buddy?

2 - TAKE THE TIME TO INVEST IN THE RELATIONSHIP! *grins* So many hatchlings come to me, thinking they have found their intended at age 5 or 10, only to have the intended sleep the long sleep by age 15. I don't know exactly how other bonded mates work all the time, but most of the long term bonded pairs I know know each other OOC - they are buddies, they play alot together, they know each other OOC wise as well. This helps BOTH stay in the game, to play with the other.

If you just see random dragon A, who seems to play at the same time as you, but you never find anything about hem OOC, and then run off to your nearest dragon bonding ceremony to bond - you may find two weeks later you are without a mate. Again - if this isn't for roleplay reasons, then it probably doesn't matter anyway - and in which case I'd tell you not to bother. But so many dragons come to me in grief because they had thought they had found a partner, only to see their partner wasn't serious about it at all.

Also know - that you don't need a ceremony to be a bonded pair. The ceremony is simply something us dragons do as a formal event for friends and family (biped and dragon). I know dragon pairs who have yet to be "formally" bonded, but they are no less mates or lifebonded than the "formally" bonded pairs.

Allon and Myself, of Keir Chet, have held several bonding ceremonies - both group and individual pairs. If anyone wishes one, please let us know! We'd love to have one! Especialy a big group, as we tend to turn it into a server event and many come to attend.

As for the *snorts and rolls her eyes* comments on the various dragon mating rituals..those are private. If you do not already know what needs to be done, you are not ready for a lifebond. If you seek guidance as such, seek me out in the waking (game)world. For I have taught many hatchlings about the...facts of life *cough*. (and I"d be offended if there was a dragon mating emote, there is no one way anyway, and its immature and a bit..uncalled for..)

FirieSpark

Thanks Frith :D I will consider all that you have said.

...I thought "Boom!" was the dragon mating emote...

And who needs a mate, females are nothing but trouble [:D]
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Jayle Artwright
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]FluoxOrder wrote: I have now become an adult and now seek a mate that will be there for me, and I for him. May he come on strong wings, and bring respect, love, understanding, and courage with him.

So how you feel about dragon Bi-Ped love??
    ROFL!

Oh man, all the inappropriate jokes that I have to keep to myself.....
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Allon and Myself, of Keir Chet, have held several bonding ceremonies - both group and individual pairs. If anyone wishes one, please let us know! We'd love to have one! Especialy a big group, as we tend to turn it into a server event and many come to attend.

&lt;The large red dragon growls deeply at the mention of Allons' name&gt;

You best inform Allon that my anger will not be held in check the next time he decides to covet Arydun. I am Adramaleck Flerious, Prince of Flame and I would see him Charred and Tethered if he should slip again as he did yesterday eve!

&lt;he screams loudly as he takes wing, "He has been warned!"&gt;
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Ebel

well i am seaking a mate also, but i don't hink i will ever find one

and allon, you are still introuble for burning the guild house and my tent with me in it!!

FluoxOrder

I am happy to announce that i have found a mate! His name is Zythorantian, and we can be found on Order. Any and all are welcome to the Bonding Ceremony which will be held in a few days, And once we find someone to conduct it :P

Thread Information