Thread: switching to a spearman soon

Vimes the Gnome

Default switching to a spearman soon

I am a lvl 24 cleric 25 healer and 14 warrior(current) gnome
    I was wondering if the healing spells of a healer/cleric transfer over to spearman
    and if they do, would all of them?
    Vimes the Gnome

Kessek

Default Re: switching to a spearman soon

The only healing spells that transfer to spearman are the revitalize and improved revitalize lines, along with the instant heals.

Spearmen can also use Gifts and Raises from the augmentation line.

Vimes the Gnome

okay, thank you Kessek, I will still do spearman, it isnt too bad if you still have revitalizes and instant heals[:)]

Vimes the Gnome

it messed up and postedmy previous messagetwice =) either write something new, or it would be there again

this message has no significance

Eeyno

My son plays the spearman and I must say it's a class I'm quite impressed with. He hasn't played it much since the merge becuase he's decided he like to cast more spells so he's playing one of his alts now.

However before the merge I used to watch his spearmaster tackle higher level mobs with ease. He wasn't necessarily dealing a lot of damage since the spearmaster carries one handed spears but it appears they have lots of evasion and dex to help them avoid getting hit.

He seemed to do rather well against golems. The game has changed a lot since the merge and mobs are harder now. However it may still be true that slow moving mobs that hit hard might have a harder time hitting your spearmaster while wolves and spiders might ravage ya. Just something to check out.

I have a spearman alt, which i have begun playing a bit more lately...
    It'sa great class , tends to block alot and pretty much never miss an attack,
    there is the thing about not doing so much damage, but its wieghed up by the fact that the delay of the one handed spear is so low its like you have constant melee flurry ^^
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

And if pack into your Spearman a bit Druid and Mage the Fun will begin to start for real[:D]

Growth and Natures Fury are your best Friends along with a bit magery ( I just like to have elemental damage added on my Spear )

Spearmans are so much Fun to play, no need to be über *laughs* and if you happento be of theSslik Race...you will be a real "swiss army knife" and the "Last Sslik standing" ( speaking about Sslik Regeneration )

Maybe you will laugh at me, but since lil me isa bit of a Scrooge...I wont buy the newest useable Gear...I normaly wait for the next "Gear level" before I buy the best ( and preferable cheapest ) Spear and Armor...its just not needed to have the latest equipment.

Can anyone tell me the spearman atts/stats gain per level? Or if there is a link someone can share that would be perty nice of em.

Information seems kinda scarce since old Tazoon was unplugged.

Thanks in advance,
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Kessek

base stats per lvl

11 one hand pierce
    10 armour use
    10 shield
    8 evasion
    7 magic defense