Thread: New Adventure School...

Vimes the Gnome

Default New Adventure School...

I think there should be a new adventure school that heals and uses one hand pierce, it would be very cool for me
    I think it would also be cool for a Healing Disiple or something of the sort, like, unarmed and healing spells and such (if you didnt notice I am big on heals, lvl 24 cleric and 25 healer)

aceracer24

Default Re: New Adventure School...

hows about we get current adventure schools fixed before putting new ones in?

Vimes the Gnome

I did not know they had problems with the schools, I knew they had other problems, and they will probably always have problems, but that would be a good idea aceracer24[:)]
    Vimes the Gnome

Anoel

I agree re fixing current schools - but we never got the rogue school that was promised. [:(]

Anoel

Lerolas

I know this isn't really what you are looking for, but the Druid and Shaman schools use one hand pierce and are able to use heal spells. The drawback is they aren't getting any Life points. So unless they use TP's they have to use the Nature skills to use the Rev spells. They have a slightly higher req.

Not sure if Guardians fall into to this catagory as well.

Vimes the Gnome

Anoel, just wondering, but do you know what kinds of weapons/armortthey use, and that kind of stuff?
    Vimes the Gnome

Annick

Neither Guardian nor Druid can use OHP

healer or cleric and shamen(active) would give you a char in chain with 1hp and all heals
    healer or cleric/spiritist(active) would also give you all heals and a spear but only cloth.

One class that got both naturally would be interesting
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

** Note:At launch, AE had 2 classes set to be added into Horizons: Rouge and Hermit Mage. I am sure that they will be added before any other new classes.

Varioustopic related info:
    Cleric and Healer are the only 2 classes that recieve Life skill and allowed to cast all6 types of heal spells.
    4 other classes are allowed all heals, but do not gain Life skill:
    *Druid and Shaman gain Instant Heals and Nature skill to cast revits.
    *Spiritist and Bloodmage have full access to heal spells also, yet can't cast any w/o multiclassing. What they can do is use thehealth transfer spell 'self sacrificium' which heals target (only - no self casting) for a lot more than a life heal spell of same level, but the caster will take roughly half that in self damage. Bloodmages also gain 2 lines of health transfer abilities ( single target and group ). Sadly these abilities are weaker than the spell I mentioned and caster takes full amount of heal as self damage.
    -----
    There are also 4 offense oriented classes that can heal the 2 revitalizesw/o multi classing...
    *Paladin ( life, augment,1H and 2H slash, shield,Plate Mail )+ Instant Full heal ability<others only, long reset>
    *Ranger ( Nature, bow, xbow, shield,1H slash, 1H crush, 1H pierce,Chain Mail )
    *Guardian ( 1H and 2h crush, shield, Nature, Augment, chain mail )
    *Storm Disciple ( Nature, unarmed, Leather armor )
    -----
    For a fairly complete list of classes and abilities goto http://hz.warcry.com
    -----
    Many classes allow the use of weapons that they do not gain the skill for. This allows many multi-class combos to create whatever type of character you are wanting. Example: Clerics can weild mauls (highest damage weapon in game) yet do not gain 2H crush skill. Many have gone the way of warrior/cleric..when 100/100 and in Cleric mode you have full healing, Plate mail, 9 evasion and magic evasion, most warrior attacks ( at reduced power ), etc...
    Others that can wield w/o skill:
    Healer can wield xbow
    Monks can wield staves
    Sorceror can wield gladius ( sword )
    Warrior can wield bow
    and so on....

Thread Information