Thread: Corpse Bug?

Default Corpse Bug?

Hunting WD, T4 Kwellans and blights. It takes about 10 seconds for a looted corpse to fade. Plz fix Devs, it a pain trying to loot a stack of bodies that dont disappear as you loot them

Thx

Kwinn
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Default Re: Corpse Bug?

Sounds lag related.

Was hunting T4 blights last night (nw have about 100 might blight bindings, anybody want some on order?) and sometimes the bodies would disappear right away or would wait a bit, always happened when the game lagged on me.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

this is only since maint. and is a constant everytime, every corpse thing
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

I am seeing the same thing. Corpses that normally SHOULD vanish after looting are sticking around and this is since maintenance...AND mine don't disappear in 10 seconds. This is not good.

Even worse, I am also noticing that UNLOOTED corpses vanish along with the looted ones....

I heard on Order that this was an intended bug, but it is a real annoying bug for crafters that want to gather from downed mobs. Sometimes you can't select the mob for gathering like you can for looting, so you have to deplete the resource for it to disappear, and now pause 10 seconds for the stupid corpse to disappear before you move to the next one.

Yep, very annoying.

Plus the loot windows dont close for me anymore unless there is something to loot and the death 'bells' are gone too.

I stopped hunting cause looting had become a tidious chore:
    Double click on body - click on 'take all or close"- click on hotkey to reduce to find next body - repeat.
    All the while trying to fight other mobs that come around as you are now spending 10 mins in the same spot to get all the loot.

Goodies last week, bugs this week, got to havebalance. [;)]

Image Dragoness.
    Me neutered! AHAHAHA Try to neuter me, I dare you! [8o|]

Is there any chance we get a solution to this problem? It realy cannt stay like it is.
    if they need the corps to be able to rezz them, please make an autocle lootwindow if it is empty or someting like this.
    Or make corps unselectable (and hide the name) after looting them and only make them selectable again if they are rezzed.
    Or make the lootwindow not always pop up at the center where it blocks my sight at the mobs.
    Just some ideas from me. But please do something.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Give a "loot all" option a 5 second delay or something like that. And make it impossible to activate by macro.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Even worse a corpse that is dead but isn't! I couldn't loot it because it wasn't dead. I complained because there were zealots on each of them, I know it. So I filed a complaint and was given 3 Zealots, way cool!

Jayne

hmm is now this corpse thing intented? or a bug?

WA´s ressing their friends?

Thread Information