Thread: Reactions to Today's Patch

Default Reactions to Today's Patch

[^][B][8]

Patch in general is great. Good sized invasion of Dali, moderately lengthy battle, and my fps never fell below 7, with all effects left turned on! Best ever major battle framerate.

Werewolf Island is fun. Wonder what's on top?

Only problem that I saw was that while trying to help a guildmate attune in Trandalar neither Eclipse nor Blizzard ever spawned. Spent about an hour between the two, and another party was also unable to find Blizzard. Since a lot of people will suddenly be wanting to attune to Aroah's Leap... I don't know about other named's.

And the guild's senior dragons were off together, being very, very busy. [;)]

The last few updates, including this one, have represented a new direction and a fresh approach that is really very nice to see.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Re: Reactions to Today's Patch

great patch

new loot and the first stage of the ancient rop!

hope to see it this week on unity too

Rainspider

well im really glad you guys are enjoying it, Chaos is still down for some reason.

The Burning Embers Crystal is also fixed for Dragon breaths. So that is nice.

Vault quests are back in.

But I did all that porting only to find that the Vault V quest is broken right at the end. All I get from elsa is a link that looks like <ST--123458>

nice...*sigh*

It's missing a dash in the beginning - that's the problem. Should be an easy fix!
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Mods...

they do not read the bugs forums. Please the day after patch day DO NOT DO your crazy lets move and sort all threads because we are all OCD types till a couple days after.

You moved Bullgrims post on the broken quests and it will never get read now by the people that need to read it.

Sheesh.

Tryagain, Amon does indeed read the bugs forum regularly. Just take a look at the number of posts in there that get a response from him. Amon is also renowned for doing a lot of the minor data fixes, so rest assured it will be seen, and it will be addressed.

Should you have any more concerns about forum moderation, please send Peaches a PM elaborating upon your concerns so that she may address the situation. Thankyou in advance for your cooperation on this matter.

... but can ya leave them for a day or so ?

Sorry to come off aggressive but was kind of a let down to do all that and not have the thing work.

Oh well...

I appreciate your concern, rest assured there's no need to worry as Amon is already on the case!

Watch it Amon, sounds like your being stalked [H]
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Yes Try, please don't make assumptions like that. Unless you visit the forum often, daily you really don't know if it gets read or posted to or not.

Heck, I can even attest to something I posted there being fixed even though Amon didn't post that he was fixing it. So I *know* they get read. The only time I worried about them not getting read was when Amon went on vacation and I had no idea he had and we hadn't heard anything from him for that week or so.

I will assume what I please until the system with a previous proven track record proves me wrong. Amon replied to that moved thread and they have since demonstrated to me personally ( I dont care about anyone else) that the bug forums get read. I give credit where credit is due.

General rule of thumb is that the main forum on any board anywhere with any game gets read by the owners ( in this case devs) more than any subforums.

I welcome any chance for TulgaAE to prove me wrong on an assumption that paints things in a negative light. I am personally glad to see they are doing this now. 6 months ago this wasn't happening.

Pleasantly surprised.

back to topic

other than the broken Vault 5 quest I can see nothing bad about this patch. I'm sure our adventurers would like the new loot to drop a bit more than rare right now. But none the less it is a good patch over all.

I hunted all night and have seen 1 set item.

This patch is awesome, I haven't found anything bad about it. I even notice an increase in performance but can't back that up with data. Excellent work, Devs.

Regarding the drop rate, I think it should be very rare, I like that.

-12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

I'd probably love it if not for the fact that now, everytime I get near the Hermit's cave outside of Dralk, Horizons freezes up and I have to manually shut everything down, re-start, log back in, and hope I can make it inside the cave before another freeze up occurs.

The lovely part is that, as apart of the ARoP, I HAVE to go back to the Hermit several times.
    Casius, first lvl 100 Dragon.

Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Socializer 46.67% Killer 33.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Tryagain
    back to topic

other than the broken Vault 5 quest I can see nothing bad about this patch. I'm sure our adventurers would like the new loot to drop a bit more than rare right now. But none the less it is a good patch over all.
    After hunting for Oak Treants for 2 hours, I saw 0. Not a one. Not one sapling, normal or massive.

Hard to do quests when you can't find the mobs.

That was the only major change I ran into that was bad.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

I did not see either Oak Treants nor wisps northor north west of Taz/Heather yesterday at all, in the places I have hunted before with success only weeks ago. Did find Mountain Wolves though.

- Hrrunstar

:o
    Try trandalar. theres an oak treant spawn on the northern side by the gates...
    By the gates = 1-2000 meters away...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    Try trandalar. theres an oak treant spawn on the northern side by the gates...
    By the gates = 1-2000 meters away...
    Thank you.
    That does help the Oak quests. Then Akron (the oak treant) is the next problem.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thread Information