Thread: Vladtmort's new cave

Default Vladtmort's new cave

So is it me or do other dragons find that it seems a bit on the tight side? I'm thinking that it would be a tight squeeze to get in there when we are finally ancient sized. I believe that it is another example of a lair which is pretty cool but you'd think he could do a bit better for himself....

Default Re: Vladtmort's new cave

well many of the lairs in game now are a tight squeeze for me, in an adult form, and not at a "full height" adult form..

so it wouldn't surprise me if Vald's lair is a tight squeeze for an ancient.

I mean I have to go khutit form to "back out" of certain floating lair passageways (that for whatever reason I could go into fine as an adult, but then can't get out...)

When we're ancient...whewey..we ain't gonna fit much anywhere! Dragon friendly or not! :)

I'm pretty sure the place where Vladtmort is in is the exact same cave system used for the portal to the Abandoned Isle.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse
    I'm pretty sure the place where Vladtmort is in is the exact same cave system used for the portal to the Abandoned Isle.
    Aye, it's also the exact same cave complex that has been on one of the starting islands since the begining. I think it's New Trismus?

It's good for the people who have problems with the floating island that Vlad no longer lives there, but I wonder how new hatchlings will ever be able to find him without outside information. Many never knew about Vlad before he was moved. Perhaps one of the dragon NPCs should mention him and his hatchling quests?
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

I'm at the time unable to get to vladtmort's new cave seemsmy ATI card does not like the new location either.

Catalyst 5.3 fixed all Sanctuary problems for me - try it

yes this new driver fixed all here too

no problems with floating anymore

Personally I dont like the new location of Vlad...
    Couldnt they have given him cave/lair/home closer to dralk or easier to reach...

Were he is now its just 1 mistake and you are either among tempest golems or on the edge of the Western Deadlands...

For a hatchling it will be difficult to reach unless you port to floating island and let yourself fall over the edge on the right side of course or else you might meet the Tempest golems anyway...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information