Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HI AKOOP AND WINDER!!

Akoop

Default Re: HI AKOOP AND WINDER!!

ok im headin to bed, 4ams norm the max limit for me, i really start to type bad after that, and i cant think very well either, jes drop me a line both of yes int om ybox at [email protected] so i know what servers yall are on if anything we could all astart new chars on a sep server and be the thre musketeers[;)]

Winder

~Ducks barely dodging the hammer~ whao whao, I said I was jk no nead to give me a concussion ><;;;;;

Winder

Quote Originally Posted by Akoop
    ok im headin to bed, 4ams norm the max limit for me, i really start to type bad after that, and i cant think very well either, jes drop me a line both of yes int om ybox at [email protected] so i know what servers yall are on if anything we could all astart new chars on a sep server and be the thre musketeers[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Im on iris server, you can PM me, my chars name is Sir Winder

Teara

ok im headin to bed, 4ams norm the max limit for me, i really start to type bad after that, and i cant think very well either, jes drop me a line both of yes int om ybox at [email protected] so i know what servers yall are on if anything we could all astart new chars on a sep server and be the thre musketeers[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    didnt understand half of what you said and yeah cant download ragnarok till i get more drive space
    and check out www.e-games.com.my it has some nice games [:)]

Akoop

will do if the char names arent taken you could see anything that begins with "Tai" "Ray" "Cy" my 3 main prefixes for mmorpgs games

Winder

Quote Originally Posted by Teara
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Akoop wrote: ok im headin to bed, 4ams norm the max limit for me, i really start to type bad after that, and i cant think very well either, jes drop me a line both of yes int om ybox at [email protected] so i know what servers yall are on if anything we could all astart new chars on a sep server and be the thre musketeers[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

didnt understand half of what you said and yeah cant download ragnarok till i get more drive space
    and check out www.e-games.com.my it has some nice games [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

lmao, he meant, hes going to bed cause he starts typing horribly around this time, and to e-mail him at that adress, =P

Akoop

ooops thought you were alredy an avid gamer in Rag Sirale. my err. make a char in Iris when you can ^^ ill prolly be running around as either a alchemist soldier or supernovice ^^. btw what can alchemists do besdies the skills listed, what can they make?

Winder

kk, oh and my e-mail adress, and MSN IM is, [email protected]

Teara

ooops thought you were alredy an avid gamer in Rag Sirale. my err. make a char in Iris when you can ^^ ill prolly be running around as either a alchemist soldier or supernovice ^^. btw what can alchemists do besdies the skills listed, what can they make?
    ok when i get more drive space ill come get out the ragnarok game :p
    and my best guess would be a alchemist can enchant. or make potions

Winder

Alchemists can make potions, make two kinds of monsters to help them in battle, an enchant armor, weapons, etc.

Winder

Oh, and you shouldnt make a super novie your first char, thats more of for veterans, more well experienced players, cause the super novie is more a novelty char, unless in good hands.

Akoop

ok gnight both of yall. gluck with the HD Sirale and ill cya ingame hopefully soon Windor if i dont die after my ral presentation on tuesday ^_^ you both have my email send word when new stuffs up Ciao for now

Winder

Whoops XD

Teara

sigh.. i miss my chocolate chip cookies i munched and munched up like garfield!!! *looks for cookies*

Akoop

seems my last message didnt post, ill cyall later, send word or mail when new stuffs up ill get it game as soon as time permits 90% to go heh Ciao buds.

Akoop

Quote Originally Posted by Teara
    sigh.. i miss my chocolate chip cookies i munched and munched up like garfield!!! *looks for cookies*
    look down a bit they should be in the bulge pushing your shirt out that wee bit

Winder

LMAO, good one Akoop XD

Akoop

bleh you guys too interestin, now im really out ^_^- cya

Teara

cya akoop [H] [8]lalala dee dee daaa[8]

Winder

Were all alone now Teara... ~wink wink~ jk =P