Thread: Real life Necroflies.................... (Yes I'm Hooked!)

Default Real life Necroflies.................... (Yes I'm Hooked!)

So I'm going to lunch at local food court on base and I get out of my car and there are swarms of necroflies!(well really drone bees). But I hollar "Lets kill these Necroflies!". There I am swatting away at these things because I don't have my socketed two hand battle axe with me. My friends are confused watching me, and I laugh.

Has this happened to you? Yes I can be driving along and see something and Bam! I am reminded of the game. I saw a scenic area in town and it looked like Dalimond Ridge, and I say "Watch out there are Ruxus about".

Yes I am totally into this game. I have been on since November and have literally taken my warrior from 0-98. I have been complimented on sticking with warrior. I guess thats rare that a player chooses warrior since its very difficult to level. I did do cleric for a short time when I hit 87 or so, only to get some spells to bring my life up in between kills(just could wait to kill again), but this lady is pure Melee. I love beating the #$%^ out of anything that stands in my way. Yes I have been told I'm insane.

No I don't know anything about fixes needed for the game, I don't think about what there could orshould be. I just get on and go into my own little world of Istaria........Yes I am Hooked.

Am I crazy? Probably, but I know one thing for sure. If this game ever dies a little part of me will die with it. I love helping people whether there in my guild or not. And I have met so many cool folks, Nayuaka(The Godess whom I take the death point for!), Cil, Ninerfana, Jem, Anniebobannie(Haven't seen her for quite sometime), Gavlin(whom introduced me to my guild), Kae, Haryn, Ghostrdr, Hogni, Seranthor, Akhor, Nim, Digit, Matahari, Hun, Yellowbeard, Evilena(My nemesis sister is what I like to call her, LOL), Aluria(small pixie but is a fiend at heart), Hlano, Kit, Fritillary, Sou, Ceceilia(crafter extraodonaire), Ran, Nord(Where is he?), Jaychaos(Zapped a named kill from me, but have been friends ever since), I know I have left a ton of folks out, mainly because my memory stinks and my player list is so HUGE! But last but not least my Bro whom introduced me to this addiction, Although I don't know if thats good or bad sometimes!

And yes there are a few that if this game ever went PVP, better watch there backs, because this fiend WILL get revenge.

Where will I be the next few days...........well more then likely you'll find me soloing the purple necroflies getting my final last two levels. It will be time to celebrate when I hit the big 100!So come out and say "Hi", shoot the breeze with me and let's kill some flies, why? Because this "Lady of Pain"is HOOKED!

Jayne (Chaos)

Default Re: Real life Necroflies.................... (Yes I'm Hooked!)

Well time to head home and log in, I hope the game is up! LOL

Thread Information