Thread: Hidden Islands? unfound mobs and components? guesses?

Default Hidden Islands? unfound mobs and components? guesses?

While some are getting techs and assembling their collections it has come to note some mobs/tech components are missing from what parts of Istaria we have explored and from the Vielo. Some have said hints were made by AE about more hidden islands and portals in Istaria.

Now while id love to ask AE and get facts i do think were missing things and it would be a blast to find and open these hidden areas. So it brings me to this.

Do you think these comp/mobs are in game or just not added yet?

If there are secret islands/portals do you have any ideas where you might think to look? anything you noticed? please do share!

What is your opinion if they are hidden and we have to find them to use many of our techs based on Comp drop? would you like that challenge and push for us to search and seek out the hidden and unobvious area in Istaria or do you think maybe this is a bit too far as many players are wanting to start adding these techs?

Just some thoughts wouild be great and please keep it friendly and on topic

Default Re: Hidden Islands? unfound mobs and components? guesses?

...well, you have the northern continent. Other than that I haven't heard anything...

Torquil

One of our guild members found a gate in a hidden tunnel to an abandoned islandsomewhere...

...lol - that's informative ;) - any clue on where..?

That would be the portal on Scorpions Island, which leads to the hidden Tier 2 Island. That island is actually called "Abandoned Island".
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Head NW from Kenaf Port on Scorpion Isle, and near the end of the landmass there's a somewhat difficult-to-find tunnel located at the bottom of a cliff. Inside that tunnel is a portal to Abandoned Island, which is full of Tier 2 resources and numerous ruined workshops.

I dont think there is anything "hidden" the vielo comps are here because the mobs are not in game heh...
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Yes Vielo were given comps NOT in game. So where are pristine Fyakki chitins and Veteran skeleton sternums? others too are missing yet not on the Vielo. Is it AE has not added these mobs and again forgot to add things? or is it they are there we just have to find out where they have hidden em.

Fyakki Chitin is in game,.. several WA mobs are not yet.. they still have to be added.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Mind sharing where Pristine Fyakki Chitin is? Its used in Velocity V among others and many Dragons eagerly await this component as 4-6 of us have the tech

Oh sorry, I did not notice "prestine" yes those are for sure not in game yet...I thought you meant normal chitin which is in WD.
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Arilye

There's a lovely tier 3 island. Just visit the tower of sorcery.

Saphirra

There's also a "Hardened Fyakki Chitin" in game, used for Alchemy IV, which I have. Obviously dropped by a T4 Fyakki, and I wish I knew where... [:P]

I just wish the Myloc Hairs were in. It's painful having to buy them.

Martal Bau

"Hardened Fyakki Chitin" - Western Deadlands, found on Brittle Fyakki which spawn mostly on the Northern part of the spawn where the road west from the Floating Island heads into the blight.

Thread Information