Thread: Stored item customization and relocation

Default Stored item customization and relocation

I am unable to rename items in my guildhouse without placing them in my inventory first. I also am not able to put things in a pouch without first moving them off my guildhouse into my inventory, it just always says please wait a few seconds.

So for example, if I wanted to name a pouch in my guildhouse"Techs" and the pouch already has techs in it I would first have to move all the techs to my inventory, since you can't move a pouch that contains objects, then move the pouch, rename the pouch, put it back, then refill it.
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

Default Re: Stored item customization and relocation

Yuip, have experienced both of these and they are annoying to no end. I personally feel they should work just the same as the vault does. Having to decrystal any weapons or armor I put into one of my houses is just silly.

And I don't want to have to empty, remove, replace, refill in order to rename containers in storage either.

You also can't scribe directly from storage.

Thread Information