Thread: Gangaf

Default Gangaf

Does any1 know if there is any plan for these Gangaf quests to go any further? Ive done all the quests he has to offer but i wanna do more :P

Default Re: Gangaf

recent patch notes have stated "Gangaf continues his work"
    so I would think that means yes, there will be more Tinkerer
    tasks from him in the near future.
    Got Cowbell?

Yes, doombreak, there are quite a few more quests written(but not enteredin the database)for Gangaf.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

but you have to be tinkerer to get this quests? what lvl?

Im currently lvl62 and ive done T1 - 3 quests so far Amon without giving to much away like does Gangaf play a vital role in a future event?

Also looking forward to many many more quests for him and id like to c JJwoteva working and running round too :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    but you have to be tinkerer to get this quests? what lvl?
    You have to currently be in the tinkerer school to get the quests, and at least capable of making steel hinges to complete the final (and most rewarding) quest. Also, the item you get after completing all the current quests attunes to you once equipped (can't trade) and requires you to be in the tinkerer school to use.

Worth taking the school just for these quests, took me about 3 hours to run through them all, had a great time. [Y] My guess is Gangaf does play at least some role in the reclamation of Old Rachival... even if it's just a side-story.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Yes, you do have to be a tinkerer to do them. This is because some of the quests do require you to create hinges and gears (so far).

Glad some of you are liking the quests. Just to clarify, the quests begin at level 10 and they are divided into "sets" which are at every 10 levels. They currently go through level 50, I believe. They are written up through level 90, just need to find the time to enter them.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I am enjoying those quests there is4 different storylines i can see within that line of quests.

1) Fitter Trainer of parsinia and pawnbroker of kion have somethign going
    2) The 'special' friendship of the fitter and scout trainer in mahagra
    3) Possible relation between Gangaf and the city of old rach
    4) the rivalry of Gangaf and the tinkerer trainer in new rach

maybe the futur quests will hold more storylines

Is there a tink bench in Dali?? I looked for one and couldn't find it. all the portaling to use a bench somewhere else is getting expensive. I know i can port to bris and run, but that gets old pretty quick. The quest are pretty cool tho. makes ya feel like you are actually helping get something accomplished. can't wait for the rest of em to be put in and see the final product in the future. Looks like it has the potential to be a really good event [:)]
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Dont think there is a tionk bench in dali..I bound to parsinia and recalled to there when ever tinkering bits are required then tele to a guild plot then to bristugo and run to dali

Thread Information