Thread: Where are wraiths?

gena_st

Default Where are wraiths?

I'm looking for Wraith type monsters. Any level, any location. List as many as you know. Thanks! :)

Default Re: Where are wraiths?

There are a few wraiths in the world..u will notice them if u wanna find em

Wraith Taskmasters - In the dead pool lvl25 - 40
    Wraith Masters - Up in the blight on trandlar lvl40 - 60
    Wraith Overseers - In the western deadlands - lvl65 - 80
    Wraith Lords - On the 4 stayr islands Corvus, Elnath, Dahabi and Alged lvl80 - 100
    Wraith Overlords - in the eastern wastelands - lvl100 - 120

Each of these are 'boss' type mobs with a number of guards around thier lvl a wraith overseer at lvl80 could have guards at lvl75 of any type i.e 2 bloodmages 1 warrior 1 beserker and 1 wizard could be a possible combination of wraith guards..ive ur after ectoplasm for helian ROP the wraiths in the western deadlands drop them

gena_st

Thanks for the info! On a related note, are the other requirements for the RoP location specific?

RoP takes u all over the world and u need lots of group members of a high lvl the mobs range form lvl30 - 90+ so it would b fairly hard to do it alone but u may be lucky

gena_st

What I'm wondering is, if I have to go to Western Deadlands to get the right kind of wraith, is it the same for the other items I need to collect? Is there a certain spawn location I need to go to, or will any area work? Say Frost Pygmies, for example. I know they spawn on the mountain on Scorpion Island, in the Frost Ogre Castle between Kirasanct and Mahagra and on Abandoned Island (there may be other places I don't know of). Will only one of these locations work, or can I try any of them?

For the helian ROP as long as u loot the required item, frost pygmy head, Rebacked spider eye and wraith ectoplasm is doesnt matta wot type of mob but wraith ecoplasm only drops off WD wraiths

Thread Information