Thread: Coming back to Horizons; account reactivation

Rinju

Default Coming back to Horizons; account reactivation

It has been many months since my fiance and I canceled our accounts and we both would like to give Horizons another try. I was curious, will our accounts have been deleted meaning that we have to start over or we will be able to pick up where we left off. As we had 2 adult dragons, it is kind of important to us.

Default Re: Coming back to Horizons; account reactivation

If you reactivate the old accounts (as opposed to creating new ones), everything should still be there, ostensibly. Probably even any plots you had, as they have not reclaimed plots in a long time.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Rinju

we left pre-server merge.. will that be an issue?

Well, if you had plots then you definately won't have them now. But other than that and having to relearn the world (everything except towns are in totally different places now) there shouldn't be an issue. :)

Welcome back!

It has been many months since my fiance and I canceled our accounts and we both would like to give Horizons another try. I was curious, will our accounts have been deleted meaning that we have to start over or we will be able to pick up where we left off. As we had 2 adult dragons, it is kind of important to us.
    Im back after nearly two years and my old character and most of his equipment was still there. I decided to re-roll I made 12 levels adventure in around 2hours everyone is real friendly and Im gaing levels in blacksmith too as well as exploring my way around doing the consignment quest etc.. etc..

I haven't been this excited in a long time [B]
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Thread Information