Thread: Help, I can't figure out how to start playing!

Myu Kurosawa

Default Help, I can't figure out how to start playing!

I created an account but when I go to play the game it asks me to select a country. then it goes to a page that has buttons going to the community site, company page, create account and create trial account, plus a horizons eventbutton on the left side. When I went to log in it went right back to this page. Later i tried again but now it says it cant even find my username or password. Please help!!

Default Re: Help, I can't figure out how to start playing!

The select country > login page is correct. Be sure you bookmark the login page after you select your country otherwise you'll have to keep doing that part everytime you go to the login page.

As for the second part, that sounds a bit odd. Are you making sure to type in the email addy and password correctly in the login fields and are using IE 6.0+ to do so? If so and are still getting redirected and not being allowed to log in I would try sending in a support ticket on the Support Site and see how you go. The login there is the same as your login to the game so if your inability to login transfer over to the support site as well then your best bet is to PM Zideon Locke here on the boards. He's the lead CSR and can help sort your problem out or get you to someone who can.

HTH

Thread Information