Thread: Reporting straitgh from E3

Default Reporting straitgh from E3

Hey all I know you all miss me having a blast here there were internet terimails here so I can tell you a bit of whats going on..spent about 5 hours now in the nintendo section....Wow it is Huge they got the biggest display of all. the legand of zeld game o man it is Sweet!!!! for some reason link gets turned into a werewolf??!??!?!? when the moon comes out and gets ridden by a dark mysterys girl?? I got to play the demo a bit then got spooked when a animated robot wolf jumped out at me when i was playing LOL I took tons of shoots of the wolf and will post them when i get back home to have my film devepled. the new zelda game "Zelda, Prineces of twilight" is looking very good looks aswome and plays like the old zelda OCT wich is Perfect since we all loved that game so much.

O ya then I went to the yahho both were they were doing doom 3 lan partieys I steped up and played a bit got my BUtt kicked byt the Doom 3 chapom but I told her I want a rematch in halo 2...well I must go now will mabye report back later if not i'll come back tommorow and talk more.

Default Re: Reporting straitgh from E3

Hey all day two and I got more to report. after 2 days Of searching for a game were a dragon can play a lead role in a game I almsot gave up till I came to the namco section and saw a Five headed dragon creation standing high above looking down on the crowd, I thought ya another game were you have to slay a dragon(sarcasm) but As I watch the movie real of "Mage knights"I noiced there was a bipedal dragon among the the 4 other heros. So I asked one of the namco poeple what isup with this game...and luck be with me that it is the lead programer for mage knights and He did tell me that you can play as the bipadel dragon[:D] I started asking more qustion about him he went on saying that as he is sort of a shape shifter mage chacarter and when skilled enough can tranform into afull Dragon!:D I can not wait for this game it will come out in spring 2006 it is looking very nice :)

well thats enough E3 for me my legs are pooped and I had more mountin dew than one should comsume in a life time[+o(] so im headed home and should be in my own bed by tonight.

If any one has questions about E3 ask away and Ill answer them

Thread Information